The Winter 2008 Issue of Turkey & Turkey Hunting arrives mid-October. If you don’t subscribe to Turkey & Turkey Hunting — the leading source of practical and comprehensive information for turkey hunters — you’re missing out. Each issue is packed with feature articles from the experts on turkey biology, behavior, hunting strategies, ethics, history, gear, and much more. Subscribe Now!
Several highlights from our Winter 2008 issue include:
- Gary Clancy shares memories of friends lost and remembered, in His Name was Pete.
- Scott Bestul outlines how to come out a winner when a turkey hunt turns into an endurance contest in Energy Policy.
- In “Ain’t So” Jim Casada shows how myths, misconceptions and falsehoods run as gaudy threads through the fabric of turkey hunting and its history.
- We have your 2009 State-by-State Hunting Guide to help you plan your next adventure.
- And much more including The Complete Caller, Biology Q&A, Gobbler Shots, Favorite Calls, New Gear and Reader’s Shots departments.
Special thanks to Kathy Butt for this issue’s cover photo.