It is turkey season. Get out in that turkey blind. But when the sun goes down, unwind with the Spring 2008 issue of Turkey & Turkey Hunting. Click here to sign up for a subscription.
Here are the articles guaranteed to make you a better hunter:
• Mark Strand probes late-season efforts, when both hunter and hunted are driven by the hope that spring can be called back up.
• Hunters sometimes make missteps. The result is usually the same: they kick themselves and figure the hunt is finished. Or is it? Brian Lovett says “no.”
• How much stuff do people really need to take into the turkey woods? Jim Spencer seeks answers.
• Scott Bestul reveals his enlightening quest for turkey-by-archery gear.
• Jim Casada remembers Dick Kirby, who followed his passion for call-making and turkey hunting.
• Jim Schlender discloses the new gear for 2008.