The Fall 2008 Issue of Turkey & Turkey Hunting hits mid-August. If you don’t subscribe to Turkey & Turkey Hunting — the leading source of practical and comprehensive information for turkey hunters — you’re missing out. Each issue is packed with feature articles from the experts on turkey biology, behavior, hunting strategies, ethics, history, gear, and much more. Subscribe Now!
Several highlights from our Fall 2008 issue include:
- Opinions and beliefs about autumn turkeys are wide and varied. Some have merit and others, well, you decide in 10 Fall Hunting Myths Debunked.
- Gary Sefton tells us why, along with the challenge of fall hunting, can come a good dose of humility in The Hard Way.
- Contributing Editor Lovett Williams, Jr. helps understand how to read field sign — equipping us for the “hunting” part of turkey hunting.
- Editor-at-Large Jim Casada remembers Gene Nunnery, an “old pro” who knew a thing about turkey hunting and living life to its fullest.
- And much more including The Complete Caller, Biology Q&A, Gobbler Shots, Favorite Calls, New Gear and Reader’s Shots departments.
Special thanks to Ralph Hensley for this issue’s cover photo.