Turkeys' evolutionary traits might give them an advantage, but you have Turkey & Turkey Hunting. The Fall 2008 issue promises cutting edge information to counter Ol' Tom's best efforts at elusion. Click here to call a subscription into your mailbox.
The pages inside contain these intriguing articles:
• Turkeys don't need hunters to teach them survival skills, but sometimes they help anyway. Stan Warren explains.
• Steve Hickoff debunks 10 hunting myths.
• Read field sign using techniques from Lovett Williams, Jr.
• Along with the challenge of fall hunting can come a good dose of humility, as Gary Septon shows.
• Jim Spencer lays out the principles of camouflage.
• Take Rios without a guide with the advice of Bob Robb.
• Scott Bestul explores the weirder side of turkey hunting.
• Jim Casada remembers Gene Nunnery, a multi-talented author.