My New Strategies

Ask questions of and offer advice to fellow turkey hunters
hootowl

My New Strategies

Postby hootowl » April 27th, 2012, 8:24 pm

I love to read about Turkey Hunting, almost as much as going? I said almost....The first Book I orderd was (1) Spring Gobbler Fever: Your Complete Guide to Spring Turkey Hunting.
And the 2nd is Turkey Calls and Calling: Guide to Improving Your Turkey-Calling Skills.
I will let you know how they read, some of you probably have already read these Books.
And 3rd I purchased a DVD on Calling Turkeys, By Lovett Willams, Real Turkeys III: Spring Calling

I will be Busy, I guess I should of got these earlier, Oh well I will be ready for Next Spring? I Will pratice and be alot better, with My Calling, My mouth calling is in need of some fine tunning, I can do the Basic stuff, Kinda, But I do almost all my calling with a pot Call and Box Call, I have always wanted to get better with the Mouth Call, and be Hands free, I watch some guys at The NWTF Show this year in Nashville, and thought Man they are good, I talked to a Few Guys and the said get a Tape or DVD and pratice, Pratice.
About the Books I orderd There are tons out there, and these are just a few that were recommened, so I bought them. Plus it will help Pass the Nights at the Station, and Just maybe I will become a Better Turkey Hunter?

Hootowl

lxtagle

Re: My New Strategies

Postby lxtagle » April 27th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Soak all the advice from the pro's & from experience "average joes", then experiment in the real world. Bud, you will love it. Failure will be part of your success. It is called gained experience the good ole fashion way..., hunt, sweat, close calls, misses, etc.! But everyday be optomistic. Have the anticipation of a good hunt, kill or not! Good luck!
Fun, Friends, Family! p.s. If you want to kill something, don't hunt - if you want to hunt, welcome to my world.
- "Don't Quit!" ("buckhuntr15 in D&DH forum)

fallhunt

Re: My New Strategies

Postby fallhunt » May 1st, 2012, 11:49 am

Get out there and hunt and ut that info to good use.Be Safe.

Return to Strategies