Who's Going

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Gobblerman

RE: Who's Going

Postby Gobblerman » January 17th, 2009, 4:52 am

I have had every intention of attending this year with my first lady,....she loves Nashville.  However, it is looking more and more like we're going to have to cancel out...too many complications arising. ....was looking forward to meeting some of you there.  Oh well,...maybe next year.

Jim

mark hay

Postby mark hay » January 17th, 2009, 1:37 pm

ditto on that Jim,
in the past i was able to draw pay for vacation time at the beginning of the year. well lots of things have changed at work and one is they won't payout for the vac.  some of that money was going to get me to nashville to meet with a bunch of turkey hunters on the forum.

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » January 17th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Hey I hope to be there on Saturday I will try to look some of you guys up.Jim sorry you cannot make it, hope everything ok.

Tntrkyhntr

Postby Tntrkyhntr » January 18th, 2009, 6:21 pm

Well, since I live right down the road from the convention center....20 minutes or so.....and I work for a major camo company that will be represented there, I will be there every day!! I have to say I am more excited this year than any previous year, because I get a little more behind the scenes look at the goings on this year.  As I said, I live really close, and know Nashville very well, so...if any one is considering coming to town and are wondering about hotels or anything else, feel free to ask....most of the time, the further away from the convention center you can get, the cheaper the rates for accomadations and such.   Such is the case for Nashville, and yet, you can be at the Opryland Hotel/Convention center in no time via all of the interstates that run through this area.  It has always been my favorite show to attend, and I am sure not to be dissapointed this year!  I look forward to meeting some of you guys...maybe we could work out a little gathering.
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
Commando Hunting Products Pro Staff
President Middle Tn Kids Hunting For A Cure

thundrchikin

Postby thundrchikin » January 31st, 2009, 3:53 pm

Bumping it to the top for all the new guys.
canecreekcalls.com

YEKRUT

Postby YEKRUT » February 1st, 2009, 4:34 am

See ya'll there!

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » February 1st, 2009, 5:22 am

I made to the convention in Columbus in 2001 and in Nashville in 2007. It's a royal hoot and you owe it to yourself to attend at least once.

Unfortunately, keepin' my daughter in college and her car on the road has been costly lately. Maybe next year.

"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion