First Post

kokopelli

First Post

Postby kokopelli » April 11th, 2012, 10:14 am

I just thought I would make my first post here a hello to the other NM turkey hunters. I've been an avid bird hunter and sometimes big game hunter for ... decades ... but this is only my second year turkey hunting. A buddy talked me into going last year and while I made countless mistakes, still had a blast. I feel a bit more ready this year, but also have clearer idea of just how much I don't know yet, and can't wait to get out there again.

Duke0002

Re: First Post

Postby Duke0002 » April 11th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Welcome aboard, kokopelli. Great forum here. Lots of folks generous with their knowledge.

-Duke

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » April 24th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Kokopelli, let me add my belated welcome to T&TH and the NM contingent. I haven't been around much lately due to a series of hunts that has kept me preoccupied, but a late welcome is better than none at all, I suppose. Anyway, stick around with us,...this is a good bunch of folks.
Jim

Tom21inNM

Postby Tom21inNM » April 1st, 2013, 4:55 pm

Welcome aboard to another Resident of New Mexico, You just have to get talked into going that first time, Then WHAM your hooked, I know I was.

Look forward to trading war stories with you, What part of the State have you hunted?
Yeah my names Tom, guess I am a bit of a Turkey myself!

Return to New Mexico