GOOD NAME !!

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
linda hay

GOOD NAME !!

Postby linda hay » December 20th, 2008, 9:31 am

HEY STEVE !! THATS A GOOD ONE TURKEY FRYER. I'M SITTING HERE WAITING ON THE GREAT WHITE HUNTER TO COME HOME.DEER HUNTING DON'T YA KNOW.YOU SAID MARK IS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR ON THE SITE. WELL NOW YA KNOW WHY WE'VE BEEN MARRIED SO LONG WE ARE SO ALIKE AND WE GO AT IT TOO. BUT IN A JOKING MANNER SOMETIMES PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE US. AND BY THE WAY WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MARK BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM AND HIS HEAD SWELLS SO BIG WITH THAT LONG LANKEY BODY HE GETS OFF BALANCE REAL EASY WHEN HIS HEAD IS BOBBIN AROUND. HAH HAH!! OH YEAH! ALSO HIS CAP WON'T FIT RIGHT EITHER . AND IF YOU GUYS POKE FUN OF HIM I'M THE ONE WHO HEARS THE BOO HOOING. WELL GOTTA GO CHECK SUPPER YACK LATER TURKEY FRYER

Turkeybuster

RE: GOOD NAME !!

Postby Turkeybuster » December 20th, 2008, 3:10 pm

HEY TURKEY FRYER

Welcome to the forum I enjoy it alot also usually do more looking than talking.
It is good to know that we now have somebody to keep Mark's storys straight!
Keep us informed and enjoy the site.

The Turkeybuster

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » December 21st, 2008, 7:05 am

Thanks Linda, opps Turkey Fryer.  I know all about swelled heads.  When I was a youngen I was so good looking and smart [:D]my neighbors would take me to their family reunions [:)] and claim I was their's.[&:]
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

linda hay

Postby linda hay » December 21st, 2008, 1:38 pm

well it sounds like your just full of it huh? i'm not no youngen myself and with this cold weather my body tells me your getting old. mark is five years younger then me and he is just now finding out about all the aches and pains. i try to keep active but in winter i just can't take it. so your from arizona? i have some cousins out there but since they married i don't know there last name. one is mark beeson can't remember the area there in. big help huh? you should have a pretty big family since they all claimed you as family. hah hah!! was there name TURKEY ?? just kidding

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » December 21st, 2008, 5:56 pm

so your from arizona?
  No Ari, Indiana, near Ft. Wayne.  -4 right now and dropping.
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

linda hay

Postby linda hay » December 22nd, 2008, 12:03 am

i guess i better pay attention sorry about that. it's the same here and i don't like it guess we'll have to suck it up and do the best we can. i'm thankful for our wood stove. did you get that ice? bet your not hunting in this weather.well keep warm and we'll do the same.
                                            turkey fryer

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion