WINCHESTER SUPER X 2

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
Turkeybuster

RE: WINCHESTER SUPER X 2

Postby Turkeybuster » December 13th, 2008, 3:09 pm

HEY BEARDHUNTER

It doesn't matter guns,shells they all go together.
It is a school we never graduate from anyhow.

The Turkeybuster.

TheOldGeeser

Postby TheOldGeeser » January 30th, 2009, 3:08 pm

TurkeyBuster

Just joined this forum and saw your post. I have a Superx2 with duracoat Mossy Oak Camo.
I love it! Cycles fast and doesn't kick hard at all. Only complaints are the duracoat finish peeled off
in a spot the size of a pencil eraser when I peeled the "Duracoat" sticker off the barrel when the gun was new! Its also a little tricky to clean throughly but most autos are. I went to look at the SX3 but the SX2 with Camo was on sale for $400.00 less. I use it for ducks and geese and its never let me down.

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » January 30th, 2009, 5:28 pm

HI OLD GEESER

Welcome to the forum!
I really like my Super x 2 they are very dependable, mine has been through some very rough use and I have not had a malfunction or a problem.
Mine was one of the first NWTF guns and doesn't have the Dur-o-touch just the camo finish.
There is a little ware on the camo where the barrel and receiver meet but it is minnimal.
It is amazeing how little recoil they have they are very comfortable to shoot even with the 31/2" shell.
They have the same action as the Browning Gold and are built in the same factory.

Turkeybuster

Previous

Return to Shooting