schlenders' cap

Comments and suggestions about T&TH are welcome here.
mark hay

schlenders' cap

Postby mark hay » November 12th, 2008, 1:49 pm

how can i get one of those caps?

allaboutshooting

RE: schlenders' cap

Postby allaboutshooting » November 13th, 2008, 4:44 am

Hey Mark,

Which cap is that?

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 13th, 2008, 1:12 pm

uh,,,mmm,,,uh,,let's see,,,,uh,,,OH !     THE ONE HE'S WEARIN' IN THE PHOTO. it says,,,       TURKEYand
                              TURKEY HUNTING                YES,,,,that's the ONE.
HOW you doin' Clark? hope you and the lady are doing well.

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 14th, 2008, 7:26 am

good question mark,ide even wear one from time to time, if i could find one to fit my lil' head

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 14th, 2008, 12:56 pm

I'd say , if you roll the heads of 2  longbeards on the same day,the CAP would be too small. 0ne ruined my hat today!

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 17th, 2008, 1:45 am

well i only rolled the head of 1 long beard,but i took 3 hens with him so maybe it will still fit(of course on the last notch)

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 17th, 2008, 12:16 pm

well by golly KEN
was that one shot or four? one shot would beabout as neat as it gets ,,,yet if it was one group of birds ,,,that is fine handling of a shotgun. i take off my hat to you and give you an HONORABLE BOW !!!good job !!!
what's that leave ?  33 more tags?
after deer huntin' yesterday morn' ,,jon said he was surrounded by long beards on the back ridge. SOOO, I asked if he'd be interested in goin' after them . he jumped in his truck and went up the hill to the house for a scatter gun,,nothin' but a red streak as he went toward the house at breakneck speed. he was back in a minute and off we went. 'bout 40 minutes had past since he had seen them , and we looked high and low and i called like 2 year old spring super jake that ain't seen a hen in a month. jon really got to see a top notch show. the toms were all yelping endlesslyright out in front of the treestand. the bunch of toms finally al got together and then ran into another group of birds . he asked if i heard the racket, and was surprised that i didn't . but i was a good distance off with a ridge between us . any way we gave it a shot , as well as we could being confined to 85 acres.
as i left his place for home  i saw no less than 40 in a flock out in a field. i quickly stopped the truck and they all took to flight and went straight up and over some pines and then banked left. that was a neat sight to behold as it was more like a covey of quail the way they stayed together in the air.
well jon has till 11/30 to take a bird on a landowner tagand i'd be delighted to offer up the callin'. once again,,, fine job on the 4 birds. you have well earned the title of ,,,TENNESSEE TURKEYKILLER !!!!!           later

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 18th, 2008, 10:32 am

i wonder where we can get one of these hats for real,i see people in articles in the mag wearing them so they obviously produce them on a regular basis,has anyone looked @ the homepage to see if T&TH has an online store?maybe ill do that well maybe not.

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 18th, 2008, 10:40 am

well i looked but i didnt see one, so the question still stands

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » February 16th, 2009, 8:57 am

Seems that they have one for Deer and Deer Hunting, but I haven't been able to locate one for T & TH-

http://www.fwmagazines.com/product/841/deer-and-deerhunting

"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Return to Magazine Feedback