I'M SCARED!

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
grunt_doc

RE: I'M SCARED!

Postby grunt_doc » November 6th, 2008, 7:29 am

oh....nearly forgot.  Welcome to the forum. 
Marlinspike Lanyards

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 6th, 2008, 11:16 am

alright fellers the damage is done,all we can do now is ride the ride.so lets just HUNT SOME TURKEYS!!!!!! or when were not hunting them lets talk turkey, seen any lately?

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 6th, 2008, 12:59 pm

just got in from the public land. hunted 45 minutes. nothin' ! nothing to hear nor see. but i didn't get far from the truck with only a little time to work with .
 but that public playground is crawlin' with out of state hunters ,,,deer i presume. couldn't make out every tag, but they were not OHIO. one for sure was from ALABAMA. I don't think these hunters are getting deep into the area, judging by the places they are parking. but on the other hand , maybe they know something i don't .
rains is on the way . won't be able to hear the birds scatching this weekend, and they won't be able to hear me trying to indian up on 'em.
been seeing bucks every morning this week on my way to work. they were all ''DOGGIN' THE DOES'',,,,,,,nose near the ground and covering real estate.  later

grunt_doc

Postby grunt_doc » November 6th, 2008, 1:03 pm

my wife called my to tell me she and the kids saw some at the zoo today.  Not in a pen...just locals in for a free meal of yak feed.  can't exactly do anything about that, though.  I don't think the police would appreciate me strolling through the zoo sporting a 10 ga and looking to wack some turkeys. [:D]
Marlinspike Lanyards

Morgan

Postby Morgan » November 6th, 2008, 1:38 pm

Gonna hunt em the morning....
...Old Timers Gobbler Club...

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 7th, 2008, 2:36 am

still have 1 more week to wait before its back to chasin' turkeys

Previous

Return to Shooting