Who's Going

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
rbewilson

Who's Going

Postby rbewilson » October 28th, 2008, 4:26 pm

I have been thinking about going to the NWTF convention this spring, just wondering how many of you all was going?

trkyklr

RE: Who's Going

Postby trkyklr » October 29th, 2008, 1:42 am

ill be there for a day or so

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » October 29th, 2008, 3:34 pm

Would'nt miss it fur da world! Da ole Hooosh here and I'm tellin ya straight, dat national convention is better than SEX! I must remind ya, it lasts for three days! If any of you fellas aint ever been to the national convention of the NWTF, you simply must go. It is the coup de gras of every thing turkeys and turkey hunting. All the top callmakers will be there, all the top callers will be there, all the top turkey killers will be there, all the top firearms manufacturers wll be there, taxidermists, clothing,ammo,and 30,000 people a day for three days in the home of country music, Nashville Tn.
 And yes killa we will be in booth 363 a 200 sq. ft meca of the best turkey calls on the planet. Man I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE!
                                                                                  L.K.LESLIE  

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » October 30th, 2008, 5:19 am

I'm sort of curious about who will be going to the national convention of the NWTF. Lets do a roll call and find out who is going and who is not. Maybe some fellas can hook up and hitch a ride with thier online huntin buddy, or maybe share other resources in order to make the trip. Remember, your support helps the wild turkey and the conservation thereof.  

grunt_doc

Postby grunt_doc » October 30th, 2008, 9:42 am

If I had the $$ and the time and the funds, and the cash and the money...I would be there.  no doubt about it.
Marlinspike Lanyards

silvestris

Postby silvestris » October 30th, 2008, 2:23 pm

I went to the first one in Pennsylvania when a fella by the name of Tom Rogers was running the show.  Ain't been back since.
Why be good when you can B-Mobile or Spin & Strut.

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » October 30th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Doris and I have had a booth at the NWTF Convention for maybe 10 years now. This year the "All About Shooting" booth will be #644. We'd love to see you there. Please come by and just say hello. It's great to actually see and meet folks that you "talk" to on this forum.

It's a great time and has already been said, every vendor of turkey hunting products is there. It's an opportunity to see what's new, meet a lot of folks, attend seminars on different subjects and just have fun. It's a place for the whole family and a great way to spend time with folks who are as interested in hunting as you are.

I'd really recommend that anyone who has not attended try it this year.

Thanks,
Clark

P.S. Here's a link that will let you see the vendors who are signed-up so far. You can check it frequently to see new ones. http://fp32.a2zinc.net/Clients/fpNWTF/nwtf09/public/fphtml.aspx
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » October 31st, 2008, 5:59 am

hey clark, im looking forward to meeting you & the wife in person,its always better when you can put a face with a name

ken

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » October 31st, 2008, 7:14 am

Hey Ken,

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » November 1st, 2008, 4:15 am

Hey Silvestris, ole Mr. Rogers ain't runnin the show anymore so why don't ya try an make it this year. Oh yeah, why didn't you come back after the first time? 

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE!
                                                                                        L.K.LESLIE

Next

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion