Goin' to Kentucky

Discuss turkey hunting's "second season" here
hoosierhunter

Goin' to Kentucky

Postby hoosierhunter » October 4th, 2008, 1:19 am

Gettin' ready to head down to Kentucky, Bowling Green area to be exact, and for 2 reasons. 1) Goin turkey huntin' with archery equipment where I had great success this spring, takin' 2 nice toms. I have good scouting reports from our Kentucky Pro staffer Rob Hall. Anyone else in the area having any luck? 

2) Hoosier Hunter Custom Calls is doing an event in Bowling Green at the local Gander Mtn. on Oct. 11 from 1-3 p.m., along with Ky. senior prostaffer Rob Hall, and Tn. senior prostaffer Ken Knisley, ( ya' all know him as turkeykiller ), and some of the wonderful customers of H.H.C.C. already in the area and from Tn. We will be covering Fall Calls and Calling, and Fall Turkey Hunting Strategies as well as answering any questions and just trying to be helpful and informative. There will also be other reps from different Manufacturers that day, as that is the 1 year anniversary of that store, and I must say thats the biggest G. M. I've been in. I hope that if you can find the time you will join us there. I would really like to meet some of the fine folks from this forum. I'll keep ya'all posted on the outcome of both the hunt and the calls.

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE!
                                                                                   L.K.LESLIE  

trkyklr

RE: Goin' to Kentucky

Postby trkyklr » October 6th, 2008, 4:05 am

Return to Fall Hunting