rod in the finger

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
STEROIDCHICKEN

rod in the finger

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » August 1st, 2008, 11:10 am

i figured since there wasn't much going on here on the forum, i would post a pic of my "bionic" finger. i had surgery last monday and they placed a rod inside my finger to keep it from bending until the tore tendon heals. this would be the 3rd surgery that i have had to have on my right hand from tore tendons...you would think that i would have learn by now. the 1st incident came from a major motorcycle accident, the 2nd came from a bad dream when i punched my headboard during my sleep, and the 3rd, well, this is kinda embarassing, i was tucking in my shirt tail and tore it. the surgery wasn't too bad, i'm just dreading the removal of the rod. the doc said that i need to take a few pain pills before i arrive at the office...i take it that its gonna hurt. oh well, i've got plenty of time before our turkey season starts back up..we have no fall season here in georgia. 

Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

NTBNB

RE: rod in the finger

Postby NTBNB » August 1st, 2008, 11:55 am

Hey, stick a worm on the end of that hook and see if you can't catch a bass!! Ha ha, just kidding, that doesn't look too fun. When you go in to have it removed, down those pain pills with some Jack Daniels in case the pills aren't strong enough.

Singin

Postby Singin » August 1st, 2008, 5:37 pm

"OUCH"

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » August 1st, 2008, 8:15 pm

Oh man that looks like it hurts!!  How does it sound when ran accross a crystal pot call?  @#it happens.  I threw my back out playing with a pup once.  Hope it heals soon for you.
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » August 6th, 2008, 6:55 am

You sure you ain't growing spurs?

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion