2012 Contest Teams

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Mossberg835

Re: 2012 Contest Teams

Postby Mossberg835 » March 2nd, 2012, 2:29 pm

Many thanks Mr.bates for setting this up. Cant wait for the season to start!! Now Kentucky Gobbler, im thinking my Syracuse Orange team will be meeting up with your wildcats, and i favor my team all day. Why you might ask. Well for 1, they run deeper. 12 people play, only 6 for the wildcats, and their one lose came when they didnt have their shotblocking, manjamming center Fab Melo. kentucky just straight up lost even though they had the great jones there, but we shall see. anyways, just thought id get a little poke in there, and goodluck with your turkey season. drop them dead :D :D :D
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 2nd, 2012, 2:35 pm

Mossberg835 wrote: Cant wait for the season to start!! Now Kentucky Gobbler, im thinking my Syracuse Orange team will be meeting up with your wildcats, and i favor my team all day

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was wondering when someone was going to respond to that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodluck to you to Mossberg. I'll remember to ask you how crow taste if both teams get lucky and meet in the final. :D

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 2nd, 2012, 4:21 pm

Team 2 member here just checking in with the you all

roycefromrc

Postby roycefromrc » March 2nd, 2012, 10:06 pm

thanx gobblerman
caution: I make bad decisions.

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 2nd, 2012, 11:06 pm

Thanks for the effort Mr. Bates. It ought to be another fun season.

Good luck everybody!

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » March 3rd, 2012, 3:13 am

kygobbler wrote:
Mossberg835 wrote: Cant wait for the season to start!! Now Kentucky Gobbler, im thinking my Syracuse Orange team will be meeting up with your wildcats, and i favor my team all day

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was wondering when someone was going to respond to that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodluck to you to Mossberg. I'll remember to ask you how crow taste if both teams get lucky and meet in the final. :D

Thanks kygobbler. im actually hoping they meet up, it would be a great match up and most of the experts are already predicting that they will meet up. Fab Melo and Jones will be swatting everything and both teams have amazing defense and can score like crazy :D :D :D :D
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » March 3rd, 2012, 8:37 pm

Thanks Jim for setting everything up again this year, it should be another great contest. :)
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 4th, 2012, 3:53 pm

thanks jim, good luck to you this spring !! ok, i double checked, then triple checked and i didn't see gobblerman on any team !!, sup with that ?? :o come on now, the organizer has to play !!
David

You never know, unless you go

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » March 4th, 2012, 7:04 pm

ylpnfol wrote:thanks jim, good luck to you this spring !! ok, i double checked, then triple checked and i didn't see gobblerman on any team !!, sup with that ?? :o come on now, the organizer has to play !!

As It turned out, at the last minute I realized I had left one person off a team that had signed up. I stuck that person in my place (which probably gives that team a better chance in the contest anyway... :D) and put myself in as the first alternate. If it works out that I get in at some point, that will be fine,...if not, I will enjoy watching the competition unfold!
Jim

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 4th, 2012, 9:59 pm

[ If it works out that I get in at some point, that will be fine,...if not, I will enjoy watching the competition unfold!
Jim
[/quote]

likely story !!, well, let me just say that i for one don't like it :( ..... i say 7 teams w/ 7 on a team, it ain't too late.....but that's just me ..... thanks for all you've done for the contests .....
David

You never know, unless you go

PreviousNext

Return to Base Camp