Team #1 check

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
eggshell

Team #1 check

Postby eggshell » March 2nd, 2012, 6:27 pm

Ok I tried the team thread but I see they aren't active. So I reported here as others have. I will admit I had hoped I would get paired with my fellow "Wildcat Bootlegger" , Excal1ber from last year, but the great gooblerman didn't bless me so :cry:
Bust em, Bag em, thank HIm

Steve_In

Re: Team #1 check

Postby Steve_In » March 2nd, 2012, 7:38 pm

I am checking in. 8-)
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

cat396

Postby cat396 » March 2nd, 2012, 9:12 pm

I'm checking in also!

xcal1ber

Postby xcal1ber » March 3rd, 2012, 3:24 am

eggshell wrote:Ok I tried the team thread but I see they aren't active. So I reported here as others have. I will admit I had hoped I would get paired with my fellow "Wildcat Bootlegger" , Excal1ber from last year, but the great gooblerman didn't bless me so :cry:

NOOOOOOOO!!! HAHA oh well, I may be on team 7 but im a wildcat bootlegger til I die!
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
-Fred Bear

Treerooster

Postby Treerooster » March 3rd, 2012, 9:13 am

Checking in.

I'll be chasing them in several states this year. NE, MT, KS, and WI so far. Myabe I can squeeze in another. :D
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 3rd, 2012, 3:32 pm

How did Dana and Gary end up in the same team?......And Steve.....

somethings up....filing my first complaint :)
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

eggshell

Postby eggshell » March 3rd, 2012, 4:17 pm

Bobbyparks wrote:How did Dana and Gary end up in the same team?......And Steve.....

somethings up....filing my first complaint :)

Tapping fingers on table and grinning like a possum, Sometimes things just happen, the planets align and the gobbler cometh.......go blast some poor creature with your acme environmental assault system and you'll feel better. :lol: :lol:

I'll be starting in Florida On March 29th-April 1, then Ky mid April and Ohio April 23rd. However, I will be in the woods a lot less than normal........oh this is so hard to say, "I can do it,yes I can"......sighhhh I took a job and I'll be working most of the time. I did however, make a deal with my new employer to let me off for my Turkey hunting trips. :mrgreen: I'm not sure how I'll handle this working thing after 6 years of retiredness!
Bust em, Bag em, thank HIm

cat396

Postby cat396 » March 4th, 2012, 8:56 am

I will be starting my season in SD April 21-27. I will have my son-in-law with me ,who is on Team 3. I will do my best so he doesn't fill any tags! I will be back home for the April 28 PA opener. NY opens May 1. Good luck to everyone on the team.

rweyman

Postby rweyman » March 7th, 2012, 8:00 am

Hello Team #1,

I am checking in and I'm glad to be part of the team. I can't wait to see how everyone does this year. Sorry for not checking in sooner. I've been busy helping people affected by the tornadoes that went thru N. Ky. this past Friday, and if not for eggshell sending me a message, I may have missed the check in. Thanks again eggshell!! I will be ready to put the smack-down on a big Tom come April 14th. Good Luck to all this season and Stay Safe!! - Ron

LA Longbeard

Postby LA Longbeard » March 11th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Checking in. Sorry, been busy last couple of weeks. Start in MS on 3/15.

Return to Base Camp