Spur ideas

What's in your collection? What's it worth?
TurkeyJohn

Spur ideas

Postby TurkeyJohn » March 22nd, 2010, 9:47 am

Looking for ideas to put a few years of spurs to work??  Don't fancy the hat band or the necklace but have a dozen hard earned spurs that I'd like to do something with.  Anyone have any great ideas??

kyhareraiser

RE: Spur ideas

Postby kyhareraiser » February 27th, 2011, 9:38 am

i saw a set of earrings a guy had made for his girlfriend ,,had them topped with a crown of gold and a hoop..looked real cool

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » February 28th, 2011, 12:04 am

Boy, I hate to see what my wife would do, wait back track. I know what my wife would do if I gave her a pair of spur earrings, she would stick them wear the sun don't shine. [sm=s201.gif] I do have to admitt thou that is a pretty good idea.

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » April 12th, 2011, 2:05 am

ORIGINAL: kygobbler

Boy, I hate to see what my wife would do, wait back track. I know what my wife would do if I gave her a pair of spur earrings, she would stick them wear the sun don't shine. [sm=s201.gif] I do have to admitt thou that is a pretty good idea.

Now thats Funny!!!!!
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

ellour

Re: Spur ideas

Postby ellour » June 19th, 2012, 5:19 pm

I am not quite sure what everybody else has in mind with this but looking at things, there are quire a number of options you are to go with this and most of them are usually available and utilized by a lot of other people who are looking to go with something very similar and just the same. Not really the go to answer most people would fancy but at least something to tickle them with.

Return to Miscellaneous Turkey Collectibles