Turkey get away!!

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Gobblernut

Turkey get away!!

Postby Gobblernut » May 23rd, 2008, 8:10 am

Question? Have been researching a place to go on a reasonable turkey hunt for 2 people.. Preferably in the east or southeast.. Just looking for some input..Really looking for a nice little hunt for me and fiance..For next season..Thanks ...
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

STEROIDCHICKEN

RE: Turkey get away!!

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » May 23rd, 2008, 9:18 am

howdy gobblernut,

i would love to invite you down here to georgia to hunt on our 7000 acres, however, our club does not allow any guest. sometimes i feel that it is a good idea, but other times i tend to think different. i do have several other tracks of land that i MAY be able to take a guest, but i will have to do some looking into it. i will keep you posted as next season rolls around. i enjoy more than anything by taking out good folks on a turkey adventure. lets keep in touch throughout the year and maybe i can come up with something.  
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

Gobblernut

Postby Gobblernut » May 23rd, 2008, 5:48 pm

Chicken, Thanks for the reply I would really love to hunt with ya..We'll definently keep in touch what is your regular e-mail address if you wouldn't care to send it to me..Mine is Gobblernut @yahoo.com. Shoot me an e-mail. Seriously it's not very often someone would even consider taking a person on their turkey ground. I really appreciate you even considering it..thanks..
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » May 26th, 2008, 12:36 pm

I know that it isn't in the part of the country that you want to go but my cousin and I went to Kansas a couple of years ago and had a good hunt. The place we went was Flint Hills Adventures. We went on a semi-guided hunt, he gave us a farm to hunt, and told us a little about the terrain and then we were on our own. We both killed two toms in two days. It was the cheapest i found also. Don't know if that will help you or not. (If you don't like wind then don't consider it)

swpatrkyhunter

Postby swpatrkyhunter » May 26th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Hey Gobblernut! If you would like to hunt here in Pa then I would be more than happy to take you around here. There are alot of turkey around here. Many times this season if I had someone with me while hunting I could have lead birds to them just because of the way they were acting this year. LOL. I'm already getting a game plan for the fall so if you would like to check things out then and get an idea of the lay of the land and see if you might be interested in coming back in the spring that would be great. My email add is. fcjr35@verizon.net 

STEROIDCHICKEN

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » May 27th, 2008, 9:28 am

my email address is roger@abewarehouse.com
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion