Suggestions for the 2012 contest

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
NMblackgold

Re: Suggestions for the 2012 contest

Postby NMblackgold » February 7th, 2012, 8:41 pm

Well Dewey, why don't we try to make this happen and then we will find out once and for all who is the best? I already know the answer :D , but just need a stage to show it....................... I think it would work (getting folks interested) because most people, especially hunters, are proud of where they live and hunt.....

dewey

Postby dewey » February 7th, 2012, 9:56 pm

NMblackgold wrote:Well Dewey, why don't we try to make this happen and then we will find out once and for all who is the best? I already know the answer :D , but just need a stage to show it....................... I think it would work (getting folks interested) because most people, especially hunters, are proud of where they live and hunt.....

It might be tough to do since a fair amount of people don't show their location under their avatar. Plus I think there is not an even distribution of hunters across the states. It might have been easier to have people state when they signed up what state they were from. Kudos to whoever had the idea.

Dewey
Last edited by dewey on February 7th, 2012, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

NMblackgold

Postby NMblackgold » February 7th, 2012, 10:01 pm

dewey wrote:
NMblackgold wrote:Well Dewey, why don't we try to make this happen and then we will find out once and for all who is the best? I already know the answer :D , but just need a stage to show it....................... I think it would work (getting folks interested) because most people, especially hunters, are proud of where they live and hunt.....

It might be tough to do since a fair amount of people don't show their location under their avatar. Plus I think there is not an even distribution of hunters across the states.

Dewey

...........good excuse! I wouldn't want to take on real mountain men either in a hunting contest! ;)

Previous

Return to Base Camp