snuffing my bird

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Gobblernut

RE: snuffing my bird

Postby Gobblernut » April 28th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Who needs enimies with friends like that..But remember..The sun don't shine on the same dog's A--..everyday..
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » April 28th, 2008, 2:40 pm

Hey, Roger, since this guy is obviously not your best friend anymore, can I step into that spot?!  Man, you must be one easy-goin', calm dude to let him get away with that!  That boy needs a jackhammer full of whoopass laid on him, and right now ain't soon enough!  You have my permission to commence with gettin' him into the correct state-of-mind, buddy.  That just ain't right.
Jim 

NYSuperSportsman

Postby NYSuperSportsman » April 28th, 2008, 4:55 pm

Thats just not right!! I have a friend that has tried that a few times but he luckily wasnt able to connect. It really pisses me off!!! Somtimes people dont realize that friendships are more important that deer and turkeys. I would rather eat my tags than a gobbler that a buddy was after first.  Friends hunting together on property is a tough situation. It always ends in mixed feelings. I have gone through it many times. Not sure what to make of it. But what I do know is what ur buddy did was not right !

OptimO

Postby OptimO » April 29th, 2008, 6:01 am

Hey Roger... that guy isn't your friend, he's probably just been using you for hunting info.  Plus the fact that he wasn't even going to tell you about it just proves the fact that this guy is a low life. 

This kind of thing probably happens to us all every year.  You guys know what I'm talking about, as soon as the snow melts all your "turkey season friends" start knocking on your door asking for tips and help.  I spend countless hours scouting during the pre-season and its not going to be for somebody elses benefit.  I have no problem helping other people as long as its on they're own hunting grounds.

I'm sorry to here about that Roger, it really ticked me off.  Especially with a bird of that caliber...  MY GOD MAN!!  Its a hard way to find out that your so called "friend" isn't a friend after all.  PLUS how many other times has he done that to you????  We'll never know...
SCOUT HARD... HUNT HARDER

My YouTube Channel>> http://www.youtube.com/user/OptimONY?feature=mhum

msc43283

Postby msc43283 » April 29th, 2008, 6:57 am

ORIGINAL: M. Gallopavo

That's the kind of friend you don't tell when you're leaving town and your girlfriend will be alone.

My thoughts exactly...I'd slap him in his mouth!

STEROIDCHICKEN

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » May 2nd, 2008, 9:43 am

here is a pic of the bird that was snuffed...makes me want to cry whenever i see the pics again.

Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

STEROIDCHICKEN

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » May 2nd, 2008, 9:47 am

another pic

Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

Dank

Postby Dank » May 2nd, 2008, 9:51 am

ORIGINAL: STEROIDCHICKEN

makes me want to cry whenever i see the pics again.

I'm sure it does. Good bird.
Failure is often our best teacher.

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion