flooding

grizzly

flooding

Postby grizzly » September 8th, 2011, 3:41 pm

my area was hit hard yesterday and today with major flooding many people had to leave their homes and a lot of roads shut down two bridges were washed away and Brome county to the east of us is closed to travel for the next 5 days i also know the Pennslyvania and New Jersey were hit hard. luckly the only problem i have is half my beefers pasture is under 6 feet of water and when the water goes down i got a lot of fence to rebuild. to all who have been affected by the flood i hope the Good LORD fines you and yours save .all things can be replaced as long as your together. keep the faith my friends.... wayne

BluMtnGobbler

Re: flooding

Postby BluMtnGobbler » September 8th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Grizzly, getting swamped here in Northampton County, Pa. Some areas up to 8" of rain. Roads closing, few schoolsin area closed. Just wondering are you near Chenango Valley State Park? I used to camp there years ago. was beautiful.
Brian

grizzly

Postby grizzly » September 9th, 2011, 3:38 am

Brian that's roughly 50 miles to the east of me and that area was hit hard and have been closed till futher notice..wayne

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » September 10th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Grizz we took a beating in the Harrisburg area we had 10.5 inches of rain. Everything is under water. The water is receeding today but the damage is severe in some areas.
We were spared here on the mountain some things outside were rearranged but we got them back in place today. We were blessed for sure.

Jon
Turkeybuster

Return to New York