What the.....?

Comments and suggestions about T&TH are welcome here.
ylpnfol

What the.....?

Postby ylpnfol » August 23rd, 2011, 9:33 am

so there i was, on the throne, thumbing thru my brand new tth fall mag, well i almost fell off [ yikes ] when i saw " YLPNFOL " right there, in black and white, in the forum chatter section.....i feel like i've finally arrived.....[ not quite sure where i was headed tho ].....i'm sure copies will make great stocking stuffers for the entire family.....they just love my obsession .......pretty cool, thanks.....oh, and the rest of the magazine is great too, i really do look forward to the fall issue, doesn't seem to get as much attention as springtime, but i enjoy fall hunting just as much.....
David

You never know, unless you go

gobblez

Re: What the.....?

Postby gobblez » August 25th, 2011, 7:36 am

So there I was on the throne thumbing thru my laptop when I read your post! The mag is the best in our sport, hands down. I've been on board since the Gerry Blair days of Turkey Hunting and hope the success continues. I'm glad you finally arrived!

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » August 25th, 2011, 10:28 am

Hey David, I felt the same way last year when I noticed one of my comments on there. My wife just shook her head at me when I came out and told her what I was excited about. :D
Is it turkey season yet?

Ben Sobieck

Postby Ben Sobieck » November 9th, 2011, 9:47 am

That is cool, glad you saw it. That section is going to be fleshed out with more content from the forum and our social media.

Return to Magazine Feedback