Fall!

xcal1ber

Fall!

Postby xcal1ber » July 16th, 2011, 9:35 am

Falls right around the corner fellas!
Squirrel- Aug 20th
Archery deer and turkey- Sept 3
Thats just the ones that close, who all is pumped?
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
-Fred Bear

kenturkey89

RE: Fall!

Postby kenturkey89 » July 16th, 2011, 11:13 am

I'm super pumped xcal! Don't forget to throw in dove season which opens here the first week of September...I wish it could all be here tomorrow but I have a lot of food plot management and stand relocating to do first [:D]
Brian

xcal1ber

Postby xcal1ber » July 16th, 2011, 2:57 pm

yes i love dove hunting and slick forgot about it! and your right i wish it would hurry up but with all the stuff i need and all the things i have to do it looks like its gonna be here at the perfect time haha.
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
-Fred Bear

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » July 27th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Boys just 3 weeks away and it will be time for some squirrel and dumplings. I got my RWS .177 and Savage .22 sighted in and ready to go. I cant wait to unload on them and do a little scouting for fall turkey season.

xcal1ber

Postby xcal1ber » July 28th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Heard that man, i was thinking on investing in an high power air rifle like a Gamo or something but backed out. I think it would be fun just chilling with one and hunting since you wont make much noise and you want have as much of a chance of killing someone with a 22 lol.
-Fred Bear

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » July 29th, 2011, 3:09 am

We're ready for fall here. It's been so hot that the thought of crisp fall morning is very appealing.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

Ben Sobieck

Re: Fall!

Postby Ben Sobieck » August 8th, 2011, 1:25 pm

Fall is my favorite time of year. Gets me thinking about ducks, pheasants, grouse, deer, doves, partridge, geese, cranes, swans...and, of course, turkeys!

Return to Kentucky