dream hunt

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
Gobblerman

RE: dream hunt

Postby Gobblerman » July 19th, 2011, 3:02 am

Tough question.  Thinking about it, though, I believe I would opt for an Ocellated turkey hunt.  I probably will never do it just because I don't want to spend that kind of money to go on a hunt, but if money wasn't an issue, I would do it for sure.  A close second would likely be a mule deer hunt in Sonora,...and in fact, this one might win out over the Ocellated hunt once I thought about it a bit.  Next on my list might be a Barren Ground caribou hunt.  ....Of course, in money wasn't an issue, I would be doing all three of these,....and more!
Jim

1Morgan

Postby 1Morgan » July 19th, 2011, 3:01 pm

I got drawn for my South Carolina alligator tag this year, so I'm hoping to take that off my bucket list. Bull elk is my dream hunt, though. I'm going to put in for the Kentucky elk lottery this year. It's a long shot but it's the closest elk hunting to me.
South Carolina Low Country

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » July 23rd, 2011, 9:40 am

my dream hunt would be to hunt every day of the available turkey season none stop wearever the season is still going starting in florida in early march & rap n up out west may 31 dont want to chase easterns up in new england
in june thow to hot... if i had to pick 1 dream hunt it would be for a true osceola in south florida on some public land with nobody else on the land & to hear OSCEOLAS gobbleing... i would like to have a really cool big game species to say but with all the big game hunts the fun stops after u pull the trigger then its just work get n all that animal back to camp then back home plus i dont have the room 4 a huge mount in the house so
hunting whitetail pheasant ruffed.spruce & prairie grouse huns trout fishing & turkey hunting are enuff work 4 me we waterfowl hunt sometimes to kinda gave that up...

Previous

Return to Off Topic