Renewed Assault Weapons Ban

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
silvestris

Renewed Assault Weapons Ban

Postby silvestris » February 26th, 2009, 3:28 am

Why be good when you can B-Mobile or Spin & Strut.

Turkeybuster

RE: Renewed Assault Weapons Ban

Postby Turkeybuster » February 26th, 2009, 1:33 pm

Silvestris this is just the start of many things to come,funny they don't say anything about banning gernades.
I saw Biden on the early morning news the morning after Barrac Hussein gave his speech trying to get through a interview and he was so drunk he couldn't follow the interviewer. All night party again I guess he was blinking his eyes like a Horned Owl what a mess.
TB

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » February 26th, 2009, 5:20 pm

I think some of the current turkey guns will fit the discription of an assault weapon.  Pistol grip shaped handhold, ported extended chokes in threaded barrels, adjustable tactical stocks etc.  I think Obama's adminstration knows where they made errors in the Clinton admin and they have the power and votes to make their adgenda happen.  This will just be the start.
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

Magnumdood

Postby Magnumdood » February 26th, 2009, 6:47 pm

ORIGINAL: Steve_In

I think some of the current turkey guns will fit the discription of an assault weapon.  Pistol grip shaped handhold, ported extended chokes in threaded barrels, adjustable tactical stocks etc.  I think Obama's adminstration knows where they made errors in the Clinton admin and they have the power and votes to make their adgenda happen.  This will just be the start.

If he knew that, and believed it, he wouldn't go near assault weapons or gun legislation in general.

Klinton publicly acknowledged the AWB cost him the House and the Senate just as it will the magic negro.

Hussein is already rubbing the public, his own party and the press the wrong way.  He has way over-estimated his much-ballyhooed charisma.  I don't think he is going to get the traditional 100 day grace period most presidents get.  Dubya never got a break from the day he started campaigning.  It's only fair Hussien get a BIG taste of that medicine.

swpatrkyhunter

Postby swpatrkyhunter » February 27th, 2009, 9:24 am

Funny, but I had not noticed a surge in assult weapon crimes since the ban was lifted! In my opinion this will only be the begining. I have heard that there is going to be a "tax" put on ammo. If our new president can't ban things he will end up tacking fees and taxes to the point that nobody can afford to buy ammo let alone a gun. It will end up to the point where hunters won't be able to afford to hunt if something is not done and done FAST!
If it gobbles,runs on gas, or is married to you it will give you trouble!

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » February 27th, 2009, 11:12 am

This will only happen if we roll over and let it happen and I for one don't roll to easy!
TB

Magnumdood

Postby Magnumdood » February 27th, 2009, 1:41 pm

The magic negro can do some damage via executive fiat, but to tax us he has to go through congress.  Yes yes, I know...he got the porkulus package passed, but not the version he wanted and I don't believe any of the gun crap stayed attached to it.  The congressmen and senators like their jobs and not only do they remember 1994, I, for one, constantly remind them ALL of what happened in 1994.  So do my friends.  I know others are doing the same.

Return to Shooting