Below are step by step instructions on how to post pictures to the T&TH forum and resize them and also a link on how to create your avatar.
Here is a link to how to create your avatar, the picture under your name. http://forum.turkeyandturkeyhunting.com ... ey=profile
How to resize your photos.
1. Download the VSO software, here is the link. http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-soft ... e-resizer/
2. Open the VSO software.
3. Click 'Continue'
4. Browse on your computer to the location you saved the picture at and then click 'Open'
5. Change the 'Resolution' to 600 x 600 or up to 800 x 800 depending on how your personal computer settings are set.
6. Change 'Action' to Create Copies' and then click 'OK'
Then walla the picture has been resized and then use the instructions below to post those pictures to your post.
As for how to upload your photos;
1. Resize the photo per the instructions above and save it to your computer.
2. On your post in the bottom left hand side of the window click on 'Click here to upload'
2. Click on 'Browse' and then find where you saved the previously resized photo and then click 'OK' below.
3. The message box should say 'File Uploaded Successfully' then click 'OK'
4. Click on 'Embed picture in post'
5. Then click on 'Preview' to make sure your picture and post is good.
6. Then click 'OK' on the post message box.
If anyone ever needs help resizing pictures or creating an avatar feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi
"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer