NAHC???????

fightingspurs

NAHC???????

Postby fightingspurs » April 23rd, 2011, 5:02 pm

What do you think about North american hunt Club Scam or real?????? I know it is real in the sense it gives youa mag thats great but allthe other garbage you get and the false hope you will test a great product leaves much to be desired....Let me know your guys thoughts ..

Scott
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

BluMtnGobbler

RE: NAHC???????

Postby BluMtnGobbler » April 24th, 2011, 2:09 am

Scott, I've often wondered about it too, I get nahc, a fishing club and now a handyman one. They all say the same thing. Don't know of anyone who belongs to these clubs
Brian

retranger

Postby retranger » April 24th, 2011, 3:04 am

Years ago I got into a club that had that offer but didn't stay long. I think it's just a gimmic[:o] these folks are in the busines to make money and can't really do it by giving alot of stuff away. I think some clubs or groups do but it won't be to the average "joe" I don't spend any time reading all these free adds. My opinion
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

kenturkey89

Postby kenturkey89 » April 24th, 2011, 4:11 am

I've received subscription offers by the NAHC multiple times but it smelled fishy to me so I just throw them in the trash every time I get one!
Brian

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » April 24th, 2011, 2:41 pm

For one BRIAN i have your staffer stuff coming to you this week so be on the look out for them please pm me your address to make sure i have the right info thanks..... Now i became a member a few years ago my wife did it for me thought it was nice... I have asked to be a tester and never get crap and when they did send it to me it was crap so the whoe thing is a scam in my eyes plus i have read some pretty nasty stuff about them i was just wondering if anyone else had that same experience..

grizzly

Postby grizzly » April 25th, 2011, 9:37 am

STAY AWAY IT'S NOTHING BUT A MONEY GRAB.i was a member once and all they want is your money[:@] wayne

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » April 25th, 2011, 1:28 pm

ORIGINAL: grizzly

STAY AWAY IT'S NOTHING BUT A MONEY GRAB.i was a member once and all they want is your money[:@] wayne

I agree..Like i stated my wife gave me a life membership and all they do is send me crap crap and more crap the only thing that is worth it is the mag....

Return to New York