Team #2...The Magnificent Seven

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Gobblerman

RE: Team #2

Postby Gobblerman » April 2nd, 2011, 9:26 am

ORIGINAL: mark hay

I want to say
WELCOME to the latest members to Team 2 . But , I must admit , I just ain't exactly sure how many we have now .
 Duke002
 Rennat
 RBEWilson
 Scoot12
 TxLongbeard
 LaLongbeard
 Mookyj
 Hay
 Is this list correct ?

...Yes, Mark, those are your teammates!   [:)] 

Team #2....The Magnificent Seven  

Duke0002
Lalongbeard
Mark Hay
mookyj
rbewilson
Rennat
scoot12
TXlongbeard

mark hay

Postby mark hay » April 2nd, 2011, 12:54 pm

Thanks Jim [:D]

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » April 2nd, 2011, 3:02 pm

The frist day of 2011 season has come and gone with me see 8 deer one gobbler that was in a tree 70 yards up the ridge and flew over to know mans land after I seen him in a tree I think it is the same gobbler that drove cazy last year and the hens when to him,and 3-jakes at my mother-laws house.I cant wait for Sunday to see what happens next[:)][:)][:)] after church.I am trying guys maybe I can find me one who wants to play the game

scoot12

Postby scoot12 » April 2nd, 2011, 3:44 pm

Today I went out and scouted a little, was standing in my food plot and heard hen yelping and clucking on south hill side.  I just listened for about fifteen minutes and snuck into the east side of food plot and was going to leave.  I heard something coming up the hill and here he came.  I could have shot him a few times.  He finally seen me and spooked.  He was a dandy,  I hope he is around in two and half weeks.  Scoot

Previous

Return to Base Camp