good luck

grizzly

good luck

Postby grizzly » April 30th, 2009, 10:25 pm

it's here boys and girls it's 3:30 a.m and i'm chomping at the bit. to all my fellow new yorkers good luck and be safe i look forward to hearing your tales [:D] wayne

OTSDAWA_RIDGE_HUNTER

RE: good luck

Postby OTSDAWA_RIDGE_HUNTER » May 1st, 2009, 1:20 am

Good luck boys!  I am headed home this morning and will be hunting tomorrow and Sunday morning.  Didn't sleep worth a durn last night and I got a 5 hour drive!  WORTH EVERY MILE THOUGH!!

-MACK
"Many people talk smack about their skills.....I let my beard board and spur necklaces do the talking"

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » May 1st, 2009, 3:07 am

Good luck to the NY hunters. It's day six in PA, but I'm at home. Was sick last night. I'll be out of town tomorrow, so not back at it until Monday.

Let's see some photos of NY gobblers!

Steve
When [url="http://www.EverydayHunter.com"]"The Everyday Hunter"[/url] isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » May 1st, 2009, 3:11 am

Hope everyone has some good luck!

I had a hen come in this morning and hang out awhile and do some calling for me, heard a couple gobbles but no success. Might go back out here in a little bit since the rain has let up some.

looking forward to seeing some photos and hearing some stories!!!

Return to New York