March Madness!!!

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
MAKEemQUIVER

RE: March Madness!!!

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 22nd, 2011, 3:11 pm

ORIGINAL: eggshell

I hate to tell you Kentucky boys, but there is bad news coming this week.....the Buckeyes are rolling and your wildcats are in their way.

Go Bucks

Dont count your eggs before they hatch now Eggshell, you never know what might happen. I have an awful good feeling about Friday night. I will give it to you though, if the Buckeyes play like they have in the first two games I dont think KY can pull it off. The Buckeyes have looked great so far in the tournament. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 22nd, 2011, 4:23 pm

I tell you what eggshell I was glad to see that ohio st. score 98 pts. They are due for a bad game. Lets see what they can do Friday night IF they win I think they will win the championship. But never count out the BIG BLUE NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it turkey season yet?

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 23rd, 2011, 2:44 pm

ORIGINAL: kygobbler

I tell you what eggshell I was glad to see that ohio st. score 98 pts. They are due for a bad game. Lets see what they can do Friday night IF they win I think they will win the championship. But never count out the BIG BLUE NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpitnDrum

Postby SpitnDrum » March 25th, 2011, 5:59 pm

I have too say this.....Ky smoked OHIO state..Go big Blue..Time to roll over NC
Kentucky Briar Jumper

A Kitchen-Dog is never a good rabbit HUNTER!

eggshell

Postby eggshell » March 25th, 2011, 7:00 pm

I came on to say congratulations Ky fans and see they smoked Ohio state....a 2 point win by a bucket in the last 10 seconds of the game is not smoking someone, duh! However, the cats played one awesome defensive game and took the buckeye's long range shooters out of it, well done. It was one wild war and great game. Congratulations Kentucky, but I won't be rooting for you from here on....Go Butler and VCU!

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 25th, 2011, 7:35 pm

Thats ok eggshell maybe next year will be better. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend and I can't wait to get home in the mourn to watch the entire game. Ohio State was good but it seems they always fall when they go up against the SEC.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it turkey season yet?

eggshell

Postby eggshell » March 26th, 2011, 1:49 am

Thx Kygobbler, I hope next year will be better.  I don't know what kind of jinx the SEC has on the bucks, but it sure gets old. I just had a feeling that Kentucky was due since they had lost five straight against the Buckeyes in NCAA tournament play. I said I wouldn't root for big Blue, but please crush North Carolina for us!

Come April 16th I'm taking my frustration out on a Ky gobbler.....

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 26th, 2011, 3:39 am

That has to be one of the best college basketball games that I have ever watched. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. I also have to admit that I was wrong about Ohio St., they were a great team. Of course it always helps to be on the winning end of the ordeal [:D]. Now its on to North Carolina, without a doubt they are a very hot team right now. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EggShell good luck on that Ky gobbler, hope you get your frustration out on two of them.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 27th, 2011, 11:27 pm

There you go eggshell, we took care of UNC like you asked. Now its UCONN, I believe they will be the toughest challenge for us. Not that the others were cake walks mind you, but those two gaurds for UCONN are tough.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it turkey season yet?

eggshell

Postby eggshell » March 28th, 2011, 2:06 am

Well done cats, now maybe, just maybe I can root for ya once. Beat U Conn. But I will be rooting for Cinderella in the finals

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic