Wounded Warriors hunt 2

retranger

RE: Wounded Warriors hunt 2

Postby retranger » March 25th, 2011, 3:28 am

Fighting spurs game calls and our locale nwtf chapter and some reallt great people are hosting the 2nd annual Wounded warriors Thunder in the hills turkey hunt in may.

Scott never heard of this ,,,,,,,, something for you local boys?
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 25th, 2011, 11:34 am

ORIGINAL: retranger

Fighting spurs game calls and our locale nwtf chapter and some reallt great people are hosting the 2nd annual Wounded warriors Thunder in the hills turkey hunt in may.

Scott never heard of this ,,,,,,,, something for you local boys?

Nope we Started doing it last year and it went well so we are doing it again. We started working with the Wounded warrior Project to get 2 warriors a year back into the woods just worked out to be some guys from FT DRUM got it this year and it just worked out that some of the guys are local...Well and my staffers
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 25th, 2011, 11:39 am

Hey Retranger.... Ami reading that handle right your a retired HOOAH Papa Victor??????

retranger

Postby retranger » March 25th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Ok now I have it. Great idea![:D]![:D]![:D] Many times them folks don't get treated the way they should. Thanks for your work and time.
I assume you are thinking Army Ranger,,,,,no NYS Forest Ranger. I do have a son that is Army Ranger!!
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 26th, 2011, 11:48 am

Ok i see now. Just seen your handle and thi was med discharged in ought Ranger. I left the Ranger batt in 98 and ended up in Ft Drum tenth mountain div 1/87 inf then i was discharged in 01 for injuries. And now i make game calls...

grizzly

Postby grizzly » March 27th, 2011, 2:29 am

Scott much success in the noble thing you're doing i hope that all gos well for everyone [:)]wayne

retranger

Postby retranger » March 27th, 2011, 3:33 am

Scott thanks for your past service. Good luck with your hunt and give the boys a big Thank You from here.[:)][:)]

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 28th, 2011, 3:41 pm

I will come may and thank you guys i will post pics when i can or if ya have facebook look me up under fightingspurs turkey calls or scott wooley

scott

fightingspurs

Wounded Warriors hunt 2

Postby fightingspurs » May 18th, 2011, 10:37 am

Were to start... friday when the three W.W. showed up we had a meet and great then it was back to the log cabin which is hunt camp on 700 acres of beautiful rolling hills and fields we presented them with there gear and there guns then the fun began. Mounting the Gobbler stoppers to the remington 870s and then site in .. What a blast LOL pun intended then it was a BBQ and getting know everyone and then the topo map came out and hunt teams were assigned and we began to pick our hunt spots. Later that evening we were off to roost birds which was fun and we did except for the coyotes that also had come in on us..... next morning some gobbling then at 8am Gobble gobble bang flop one big bird down very nice indeed 10& 3/4 beard 1&1/16th spurs and 20lbs This was a very special bird as it was His very first Turkey ever!!!!!! So we all were very very excited for this warrior i will try to post the pics as for the rest we were all skunked we heard, we seen, we were SKUNKED do to down pouring of rain and silent running birds but all and all it was a ASSKICKING weekend!!!!! That no one there will ever forget and for all our sponsors a great big THANK YOU And to my fellow warriors. I and the rest of my staff and all the other staffers from other companys salute you all.... GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!and GOD BLESS THE TURKEY WOODS!!!!

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » May 18th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Keep up the good work scott, great to see u helpin out our vets. Wish i could help.
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

Next

Return to New York