Sorting Out the No-Shows

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Cut N Run

RE: Sorting Out the No-Shows

Postby Cut N Run » March 23rd, 2011, 1:27 am

ORIGINAL: RNC

Setting a closing date for sign-ups, fill open roster spots on current teams and then form a new team if there is enough folks left over is pretty straight forward. Your plan is simple and easy enough to implement. I see no reason it shouldn't be used.

^x2. Go with it.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

dewey

Postby dewey » March 23rd, 2011, 3:39 am

ORIGINAL: Gobblerman

I suppose I can pick a final date for supplemental sign-ups, and if we get another nine folks by then, we can add one more team member.  How would you all feel about that?

Jim

ORIGINAL: RNC

Setting a closing date for sign-ups, fill open roster spots on current teams and then form a new team if there is enough folks left over is pretty straight forward. Your plan is simple and easy enough to implement. I see no reason it shouldn't be used.

^x3. I agree with both of you! Pick a final sign up day and time perhaps and if there are enough folks for another team then so be it but if not supplement the existing teams that are missing teammates.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

kenturkey89

Postby kenturkey89 » March 23rd, 2011, 4:26 am

Team #5 is still missing bcouture. I've sent an email several weeks ago but he hasn't even logged in for over a month or so.
Brian

DonMcJr

Postby DonMcJr » March 28th, 2011, 4:05 am

I'm here and ready to be on a team...I signed up in the thread that the sign ends April 1st...there's so many threads about no shows I'm confused but ready to be on a team!

Previous

Return to Base Camp