Team 2 questions

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Rennat

Team 2 questions

Postby Rennat » March 13th, 2011, 5:42 am

my main question is has anyone seen or heard from The Reverend or turkeytracks ?
seasons are getting started and it looks like we are down 2 teammates. I hope this gets resolved quickly one way or the other . what happens if seasons start and we have only 5 while other teams have 7 ? I have sent both teammates a private message requesting there presence , would have sent emails but it wouldnt let me.

I seen talk of team leaders on other posts so whos ours? I nominate Mark Hay as my team leader any thoughts on this Mark?

..also while i have your attention i will through this out as well i made up this banner in my profile and you are all welcome to use it as well ( team 2 memebers only ) if you dont have one.
if anyone on my team or on this forum for that matter needs help with anything like posting pictures, help with signatures or communications please let me know... i have time during the days as i work nights
NWTF Member

mark hay

RE: Team 2 questions

Postby mark hay » March 20th, 2011, 11:53 am

Sorry for the delayed answer Dan. I sent the two fellers missing an email last week . Actually to mookyj also . He responded promptly ,,but haven't seen hide nor hair of the other two.

As for the team leader ,,,,,,I can't imagine what I could do or do any different than I or you are already doing .
 I'm actually more in favor of just being  helpful to each other with encouragement and advice . Whatever you fellers want to do is fine by me .
 B'sides ,,,them other teams ain't gotta chance agin a bunch like us[8|][8|][8|]

rbewilson

RE: Team 2 questions

Postby rbewilson » March 20th, 2011, 5:00 pm

I second that on team leader[;)][;)][;)],MARK IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB JUST ASK HIS MISS[;)][;)][;)].

Return to Base Camp