BOBBY...

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
STEROIDCHICKEN

BOBBY...

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » March 10th, 2011, 8:07 am

i figured i would start a new post...so that a hijack was not taking place on the other one.

i will be a couple of hours north from ya'll that weekend. i will be filming/hunting near barnesville,ga.

i wish you both success and good luck and safe travel to texas.....i am not hunting texas this year at the king ranch. i am still hoping for a hunt in wyoming or new mexico to happen, if not this year, i am definitely gonna make it happen next season.

and jim....you be careful on your travels as well.....don't let bobby hen-hole you while you are visiting....you know a contest is in place and people will do the darnest things.

you know i am kidding bobby....i am sure you will take care of our contest ruler.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

Bobbyparks

RE: BOBBY...

Postby Bobbyparks » March 10th, 2011, 10:23 am

Roger,

If something changes let us know...I know where Barnesville is....I've paid two speeding tickets there

I hope you have good luck

We joke alot but I think the world of Jim and I'm glad he's coming here. We'll hope for good weather and good gobbling and to see photos of some birds on the ground..

Bobby
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

STEROIDCHICKEN

RE: BOBBY...

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » March 10th, 2011, 10:29 am

yeah...they will sure get you there in barnesville...

all the joking....i know ya'll are. i am sure he is a great guy and i look forward to meeting him someday.
i will definitely let you know if something changes...i have your number and will contact you if so.

i am hoping the weather co-operates as well with all of us....good luck brother.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

Return to Base Camp