Making signature logos for the teams

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
SpitnDrum

Making signature logos for the teams

Postby SpitnDrum » March 9th, 2011, 5:21 am

If you dont already have banner logos or the means of making them I have volunteered to make them for every team that needs them.I have the right software for the job.I will size them to show up in your signature posts.I should be able to make them with every team members name on the logo and different graphics for every team.So team captains contact me and we will start working on your logos.
Kentucky Briar Jumper

A Kitchen-Dog is never a good rabbit HUNTER!

dewey

RE: Making signature logos for the teams

Postby dewey » March 9th, 2011, 6:16 am

Thanks for the offer and I am not sure who are captain is but if you could make one for team #4 that would be great!!!

Team #4 Turkeys on a plane

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf'ing turkeys on this motherf'ing plane!"

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 9th, 2011, 2:14 pm

Team number five would appreciate some help also, we are the Limbhangers. Thanks for the help.

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » March 9th, 2011, 5:35 pm

I ain't the captain of the Sunrise Assassins, but I would love to see some samples of what you can do for us, Shane!
Jim

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 9th, 2011, 6:42 pm

minority appointed " sunrise assassins, team 7" captain here, what do you need me to do, can you use a regular photo, if not i'm thinkin something similar to my avatar [ gobblin turkey ] let me know ............ if'n you have a gobblin bird send me sample for team approval thanks
David

Unofficial mascot for Team 2
Springtime Assassins

STEROIDCHICKEN

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » March 10th, 2011, 8:10 am

hey spitndrum...see what you can come up with for team #1 SHOOT EM' IN THE FACE.

thanks brother.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

joeturkey

Postby joeturkey » March 10th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Hey Spitn Drum; We don't have a captain yet, but i love what you have done so far! Please help out team #9- " Dead Gobblers Don't Lie " Thanks Joe  Good Luck and Good Hunting
"You need to drink a few large glasses of beer tonight. That is the only solution. "

Ben Franklin

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » March 19th, 2011, 1:34 pm

OK Shane-

GREAT job on the logos- would you please post instructions here for using them. I read one in a team thread but don't have time to look for it now. I'm guessing save to your files and a link in your signature line?  Thanks again bro.

"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

SpitnDrum

Postby SpitnDrum » March 19th, 2011, 2:54 pm

To save a picture to your signature you first want to get the code....Right click over the picture and go into properties in the pop up window.In properties you want to copy the address code or URL code.Will look something like http://photobucket..../homebrewholler/t ... ssins.gif.. After you copy the code go into edit your profile and scroll down to signature.You will then add the image codes will look something like this [img]...the%20URL%20code%20you%20just%20copied...[/img]

For some reason the image code has to be lower case.The first image code is different the the second there is a slash added in the code. [img].......[/img] The full code will look like this

Click always use signature in the profile edit,Click apply at the bottom of your profile edit and your signature will show up.
Kentucky Briar Jumper

A Kitchen-Dog is never a good rabbit HUNTER!

joeturkey

Postby joeturkey » March 20th, 2011, 11:40 am

hey spitndrum; I was wondering why our team logo wasn't showing up on my posts? I really am a rookie at computers,lol! Do you have to send me a file to upload? Thanks for your help and logo! joe
"You need to drink a few large glasses of beer tonight. That is the only solution. "

Ben Franklin

Next

Return to Base Camp