KY boys its time to gear up

kygobbler

KY boys its time to gear up

Postby kygobbler » April 12th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Alright gentlemen, our season is finally getting here. It seems like every field I look at here recently as a gobbler standing in the middle of it in full strut. I can't wait to get out there and put my hands around thier feet. I believe this year will be a great season and I hope everyone tags out safely. Also, if any one hears a guy say "PULL" jump up and make all the noise you can because its a out of state guy trying to kill one of our birds, sorry eggshell we got to get ours first. [;)]

kenturkey89

RE: KY boys its time to gear up

Postby kenturkey89 » April 12th, 2011, 6:06 pm

I absolutely can't wait to get out Saturday morning and get after those gobblers I've been hearing and seeing the past month or so. The only downside is the weather conditions are not going to be the best this weekend. We've had beautiful weather in the 60's, 70's, and 80's for the past 3 weeks and they're calling for 50 and rainy/breezy Saturday morning[:'(]. I hope as the week goes along the forecast will turn out a little bit better. Regardless, my butt will be planted under a tree giving about 5-6 different birds everything they want to hear[;)] I'm going to be like a mailman this weekend. No rain, sleet, or snow is going to keep me from delivering a small package of #6 right at a gobblers noggin[:D][:D][:D]
Brian

Return to Kentucky