Florida Turkaey hunting

Planning a guided turkey hunt? Looking for tips in choosing the best outfitter? Discuss options here.
tommym

Florida Turkaey hunting

Postby tommym » March 4th, 2011, 4:22 am

Hey I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I am a guide in south Florida for the illusive [color=#0000CC]Osceola Turkey[/color]. anyone interested in completing their slam with an Osceola can find all the info they need at my website. www.turkeyhuntingflorida.com

kygobbler

RE: Florida Turkaey hunting

Postby kygobbler » March 4th, 2011, 5:29 am

Welcome to the forum tommym. Im sure you have some pretty good stories to tell.
Is it turkey season yet?

dewey

Postby dewey » March 4th, 2011, 5:37 am

Welcom to the T&TH forum tommym and you have a good looking website.[:D] Is the rates you have listed for a day or for longer? Sounds like a great time and in the future when I need the Osceola to complete my slam I will defeintly look you up. Darn gators, snakes, spiders and everything else down there has a guy from MN a little scared to go DIY.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 4th, 2011, 6:02 am

Hey Dewey, let me know when your going and I'll try my best to help you by watching out for those gators....yea there is one behind you....while your aiming at that Osceola....he's gettting closer...and let you complete your slam.....yea why are you running away.[:D]
Is it turkey season yet?

dewey

Postby dewey » March 4th, 2011, 6:22 am

ORIGINAL: kygobbler

Hey Dewey, let me know when your going and I'll try my best to help you by watching out for those gators....yea there is one behind you....while your aiming at that Osceola....he's gettting closer...and let you complete your slam.....yea why are you running away.[:D]

Umm thanks but you forgot to mention that I would be running away with wet pants.[:D] or that gator would have a face full of #4 shot. Or would that just make the gator more mad? Probably better that I run screaming like a little girl, thanks for the vivid picture Bobby Parks, and get back to MN.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

retranger

Postby retranger » March 4th, 2011, 6:54 am

I'm with you Dewey. The gators and spiders I could probably cope with but you can have all the snakes. I will stay with a northern NY slam.[;)]
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

Return to Guides & Outfitters