Team #3....Neckbuster's, Inc.

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Gobblerman

Team #3....Neckbuster's, Inc.

Postby Gobblerman » March 1st, 2011, 4:09 am

Team #3      [size=150]Neckbuster's, Inc.[/size]

benhansen
Bobbyparks
bow_junky
Bred64
Cut N Run
limbhanger
mcvitullo.
Robert Brochu 

Bobbyparks

RE: Team #3

Postby Bobbyparks » March 1st, 2011, 10:41 am

ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT!!!

Technically team # 3 now but TEAM # 1 by the end of season????

Glad to be in here with you guys and looking forward to some fun

Jim / Cut n Run.......glad we get to play on the same team and you put a good solid core in the group.

Look forward to getting to know everyone better as well

Bobby

PS: Does ...."Neckbusters Inc"...... appeal to anyone for a team name?....just a thought........I'm wide open and good with whatever ya'll come up with
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 1st, 2011, 6:56 pm

Now Bobby I strongly believe the birds you kill this year you have to show proof they are actually turkeys and a pile of feathers on the ground doesnt count. I understand now why Jim has been busting his butt on that lease all winter to make a turkey paradise since both of you are on the same team. Oh when does ya's season start because I have some gifts....well air deleveries.....for you.[:D]

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 1st, 2011, 6:59 pm

P.S. eggshell's "special" pics won't count.

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 2nd, 2011, 1:29 am

ORIGINAL: kygobbler

Now Bobby I strongly believe the birds you kill this year you have to show proof they are actually turkeys and a pile of feathers on the ground doesnt count. I understand now why Jim has been busting his butt on that lease all winter to make a turkey paradise since both of you are on the same team. Oh when does ya's season start because I have some gifts....well air deleveries.....for you.[:D]

Yes I realize this year will be a challenge but I have upgraded my Photoshoppe software and my multiple beard assembly with Velcro attachment is ready ahead of schedule and my friends who may actually kill a bird know to call me so I can mount beard assembly along with spurr implants for pictures.

Jim is our real shot here and I'm glad to be on his roster.

Jim Bates is another story....he's coming here to hunt with me at the end of the month so hopefully you can appreciate my dilemma of having to appear that we're putting him in a good spot when we're in fact trying to sabotage his hunt..,

Please know seeing any packages show up that comes from Kentucky or Ohio makes me un easy....Intake them across the street to an elderly lady to open so please keep this in mind so no innocent bystanders are injured.

Oh crap....just realized what you might mean by "air delivery"....just know any significant air burst over my house could cause collateral damage to the elderly lady
ACME PRO STAFF

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 2nd, 2011, 1:59 am

I'm looking forward to doing my best for this team and for my freezer. I try to get out of the lease what I put into it. You can't know too much about the property you hunt & the game that lives there.

Bobby, I've seen pictures of your trophy room and remember how well you did last year. Keep it rolling buddy. Take no prisoners...that is, unless you wanted to kidnap Mr. Jim Bates when he comes to visit to keep his team behind in the standings... I don't remember seeing where that wasn't allowed in the rules. Just sayin'.

I wish safe hunting and fun times in this great Spring turkey season.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 2nd, 2011, 2:38 am

ORIGINAL: Cut N Run

I'm looking forward to doing my best for this team and for my freezer. I try to get out of the lease what I put into it. You can't know too much about the property you hunt & the game that lives there.

Bobby, I've seen pictures of your trophy room and remember how well you did last year. Keep it rolling buddy. Take no prisoners...that is, unless you wanted to kidnap Mr. Jim Bates when he comes to visit to keep his team

behind in the standings... I don't remember seeing where that wasn't allowed in the rules. Just sayin'.

I wish safe hunting and fun times in this great Spring turkey season.

Jim

Actually if all goes as planned....and JB mis understands the property lines....he should be arrested for trespassing by 8:00 the first morning ....and youknowhow hard it is to get folks bailed out in south Georgia?

Judge doesn't come in until Monday......and this particular one had a bad experience in NM...it'd be summer before he even gets his shotgun back....that should take out one of the big guns in this contest..

Invites are going out for a few others in Ohio and kentucky...maybe colorado
ACME PRO STAFF

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » March 2nd, 2011, 2:45 am

Good morning, gents,....I guess I will have to make another rule...."no conspiring against hunting guests!!" 
...And remember, Mr. Parks, the NM leg of our "little adventure" could be adversely impacted by unfortuitous events occurring in Georgia!

Rule Maker   [:)]

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 2nd, 2011, 5:13 am

ORIGINAL: Gobblerman

Good morning, gents,....I guess I will have to make another rule...."no conspiring against hunting guests!!" 
...And remember, Mr. Parks, the NM leg of our "little adventure" could be adversely impacted by unfortuitous events occurring in Georgia!

O.K. Bobby, Seeing as how the new rule is for guests (it doesn't say a thing about hosts), it looks like the kidnapping plan will have to wait until you get to NM.[:D]

There's plenty of other hunters I'm worried about in this here contest. It ought to be fun though!

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 2nd, 2011, 5:53 am

ORIGINAL: Cut N Run

ORIGINAL: Gobblerman

O.K. Bobby, Seeing as how the new rule is for guests (it doesn't say a thing about hosts), it looks like the kidnapping plan will have to wait until you get to NM.[:D]

There's plenty of other hunters I'm worried about in this here contest. It ought to be fun though!

Jim

I guess I should just behave....since he makes the rules ....might have a bird DQ ed for a broke tail feather or something....besides I already know he'll do the same to me he did last year....dropped me off in the dark at the bottom of a mountain and told me a bird
was at the top.........between the mountain and thin air....It took so much out of me I couldn't hardly hunt the first day
ACME PRO STAFF

Next

Return to Base Camp