Team #2...The Magnificent Seven

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Gobblerman

Team #2...The Magnificent Seven

Postby Gobblerman » March 1st, 2011, 4:09 am

Team #2....The Magnificent Seven  

Duke0002
Lalongbeard
Mark Hay
mookyj
rbewilson
Rennat
scoot12
TXlongbeard

mark hay

RE: Team #2

Postby mark hay » March 1st, 2011, 11:21 am

Well , it's official ! 

Let's see here ,,, who has the music they used in the old Marlboro  cigarrette comercials ? I believe it was actually the theme song to the movie ,,,,
[size=85]''The Magnificent Seven''[:D][/size]

No , Mr. Wilson ,,,you shouldn't hunt in black like Yule Brenner .[:D][:D]

Warning to all other teams ,,,we have most likely the youngest team member , the one and only ''Turkeytracks'',,,so when ol' longbeard gets you ol' farts all winded and weak from runnin' and wishin' you were gunnin'[:D] remember Alex's young legs and stamina , and his proven ability to kill turkeys .

Jus' kidding about that Magnificent Stuff Team # 2 ,,,,what ever you want to name the team suits me just fine ,,,,,

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 1st, 2011, 6:44 pm

Well Mark since it looks like none of your fellow teammates are responding I have the perfect name for ya, The Jakes Only Club. [:D] Also, while you're out hunting and you notice it seems you got some extra fiber in your diet dont worry its all good. Mrs. Linda the money is on the way....wink wink... Good luck this spring Mark.

scoot12

Postby scoot12 » March 1st, 2011, 7:32 pm

Scoot12,  Reporting for duty to slay a big longbeard,  the magnificent seven sounds fine because it is telling the truth and I know all us turkey hunting nuts always tell the truth[:)][:)]

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 2nd, 2011, 12:07 am

Sound good to me I am  here with you guys.

Rennat

Postby Rennat » March 2nd, 2011, 2:49 am

im here [:)] as for a name hmmm what ever you fellas decide on is fine with me , theres plenty of time though... I hope that we all put down some birds. I will be taking the first week off for my spring season so should be good... Im dedicated[;)]

kygobbler , dont be talking that smack i got my brothers back! Team 2 , IM WITH YOU [:D]

mark hay

Postby mark hay » March 2nd, 2011, 9:36 am

I have scheduled vacation . 15 consecutive days [:D] at the beginning of season .

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 2nd, 2011, 10:12 am

ORIGINAL: kygobbler

Well Mark since it looks like none of your fellow teammates are responding I have the perfect name for ya, The Jakes Only Club. [:D] Also, while you're out hunting and you notice it seems you got some extra fiber in your diet dont worry its all good. Mrs. Linda the money is on the way....wink wink... Good luck this spring Mark.

My hats off to the gentleman from Kentucky for finding you guys a name. Nice to see how helpful others are towards opposing teams.Maybe JOC's for short?
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 2nd, 2011, 10:17 am

ORIGINAL: mark hay

I have scheduled vacation . 15 consecutive days [:D] at the beginning of season .

^Wish I could say that.
My work has been slow enough that I fear having to work a lot in turkey season to catch up.
Good luck to all of you this Spring.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 2nd, 2011, 12:32 pm

Hey I am taking a week or so off during turkey season I hope it will help me[;)][;)][;)].

Next

Return to Base Camp