Contest Teams

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Gobblerman

Contest Teams

Postby Gobblerman » March 1st, 2011, 4:06 am

Okay, everybody, the sign-up deadline has come and gone.  I have sorted by experience and predicted success rates and have drawn teams.  The teams are listed below.  I will start a new thread for each team.  Team members need to check in and the team members can come up with a team name if they want.  It is up to the team members on each team to make sure all of their teammates are contacted and involved.  Don't let any of your teammates disappear!  If a team member stops checking in and does not report his success, your team will get a big fat zero in that spot.  It is in each team's best interest to keep all of the team members involved here...and it is up to you guys to do it!

Team #1.....akish79... BUCKEYES... Hoytshooter... Rocky... shooter458... STEROIDCHICKEN... turkeylimb 

Team #2.....Mark Hay...mookyj...rbewilson...Rennat...scoot12...The Reverend...turkeytracks

Team #3.....benhansen...Bobbyparks...bow_junky...Bred64...Cut N Run...mcvitullo....Robert Brochu

Team #4.....ARO...dewey...4KINGS...heinzc...TeocTom...Tex3012...wayne904

Team #5.....bcouture...firelt72...Kenturkey89...MAKEemQUIVER...MoJack...Roycefromrc...SouthernStrut

Team #6.....DeanoZ...grizzly...misfire...moore...shaman...tracebusta32...WillowRidgeCalls

Team #7.....eddie234...ghamlin10...gobblerman...kdsberman...kyhareraiser...Virginia Boy...ylpnfol

Team #8.....fargohunt...jarheadturkeyhunter...kygobbler...1Morgan...RNC...Timber Chicken...Treerooster

Team #9.....allaboutshooting...Fan Club...joeturkey...Longbeards...NMBlackgold...rezeen6.5...SCHunter

Bobbyparks

RE: Contest Teams

Postby Bobbyparks » March 1st, 2011, 11:07 am

Nice job Chief....looks like you've got everyone spread out nicely and this gives us a chance to get to know some newer names ...all this while Team 3 .....never mind........too early for trash talk? .....

Thanks for putting your time into this..it really is appreciated

Bobby
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

wayne904

Postby wayne904 » March 1st, 2011, 11:09 am

definitely not too early for trash talk lol

too bad your team isnt gonna be able to back it up!!!!

mark hay

Postby mark hay » March 1st, 2011, 11:30 am

You've probably heard that little phrase '' I GOT PEOPLE'' .  So when ya'll are at the moment of squeezen the trigger or drawin' the bow ,,,,and the string breaks or the gun goes click instead of boom ,,,team # 2 ain't got no idea how it happen'd . Good huntin' fellers.

eggshell

Postby eggshell » March 1st, 2011, 1:21 pm

Well now since I hain't on any team I am willing to sell my service as a proxy hunter, I already got a bid from someone in Ga. The high bidder gets his image photo-shopped into a picture with all birds I kill and mum (whispers to wife, I got these fools I can sale these bird pictures multiple times) is the word.

Before someone flips....ya know I'm just kidding, right Bobby (wink).

Really, good luck everyone

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 1st, 2011, 1:47 pm

ORIGINAL: eggshell

Well now since I hain't on any team I am willing to sell my service as a proxy hunter, I already got a bid from someone in Ga. The high bidder gets his image photo-shopped into a picture with all birds I kill and mum (whispers to wife, I got these fools I can sale these bird pictures multiple times) is the word.

Before someone flips....ya know I'm just kidding, right Bobby (wink).

Really, good luck everyone

Yes..no..of course...not we wouldn't be making any under handed deals ...it's ah...alll above board[:)]

But remember we talked first...a deals a deal
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 1st, 2011, 2:13 pm

Hey Mark,I hope I do not let the team down,I will try real hard not to.[:)][:)][:)]

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » March 4th, 2011, 3:35 pm

A hearty thanks for puttin' all this together Gobblerman. Well done Sir.

May the best team win!

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Return to Base Camp