Quakerboy walnut master series slate???

Support for hopelessly addicted turkey call collectors
Pressured Gobblers

Quakerboy walnut master series slate???

Postby Pressured Gobblers » January 23rd, 2011, 5:32 am

I have a older Quakerboy Walnut Master Series Slate that came in a sorta fleece pouch that has a gobblers head on it... The pouch has a hole in it to hold the striker... I've have had the call for about 8 years, not to sure how old it is...

Does anybody know if it might be worth anything???
"public land will make a turkey hunter out of ya"

kygobbler

RE: Quakerboy walnut master series slate???

Postby kygobbler » January 23rd, 2011, 6:10 am

You can buy a Quakerboy Walnut Master Series Slate on ebay for $50, so I'm going to guess it's about the same or cheaper. Usually calls like that or any other brand name call will stay the same or be cheaper. Try posting a pic of on here or on ebay and see what you can get.

Kawboy888

RE: Quakerboy walnut master series slate???

Postby Kawboy888 » February 2nd, 2011, 8:04 pm

In my opinion the best way to find the value of anything is to get a realistic appraisal. To do this list the item on ebay starting at 0.99 and set at unbelievable reserve like $1,000.00. This way you will see what us collectors are willing to spend on your item and it wont sell since the reserve is so high. Take a lot of good pictures. You will pay the ebay listing fees but that's cheaper than paying an appraiser and you are getting a more accurate appraisal. I do this a lot. Usually 3 or 4 times a year for one item so that i am getting realistic numbers to average regardless of highs and lows in a certain market.
Rich Leathers
Leathers Archery
"Instruments of Mass Destruction"

Return to Call Collecting