Thanks fellers

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
mark hay

Thanks fellers

Postby mark hay » March 2nd, 2011, 11:52 am

I  think all you fellers are reliable and upstanding gentlemen. So as time draws nearer to the opener I am sure [8|] you gents won't be going from team to team nosin' around to see who killed a bird . Besides , we'll likely be throwing out a tip or tactic from time to time and due to the seriousness of this FRIENDLY  competition , and the $250k check to the winning team , team #2 will be resorting to the OLD ,old school of secretism to anyone and everyone outside our 7  team members .
 And without further delay , we want to send out a huge THANKS to Gobblerman for his unwaivering generosity in the act of putting up the bankroll ,,,,I mean donation to the winning team.

WillowRidgeCalls

RE: Thanks fellers

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » March 3rd, 2011, 11:41 am

I"m innocent I didn't hear or read a thing [sm=s231.gif] [8|].
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Gobblerman

RE: Thanks fellers

Postby Gobblerman » March 3rd, 2011, 1:33 pm

And without further delay , we want to send out a huge THANKS to Gobblerman for his unwaivering generosity in the act of putting up the bankroll ,,,,I mean donation to the winning team.

Hey, Mark,....you ever heard of the old saying "You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip" (or something like that).  Well, I believe that saying is entirely "appropos" here.  I am planning on hitting the lottery pretty soon, though, and when I do,....Yessirreebob, we're all gonna' go huntin'...even the losers!

G'Man

Return to Base Camp