My scratchbox--PICTURE ADDED

Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.
Everyday Hunter

RE: My scratchbox--PICTURE ADDED

Postby Everyday Hunter » May 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Thanks, AJ!
I can't ask for better results than that, or a better testimonial!

Good luck as you go for #2!

Steve
When [url="http://www.EverydayHunter.com"]"The Everyday Hunter"[/url] isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » May 7th, 2010, 8:16 am

Another gobbler bowed to my call today -- taken by the son of a friend of mine. They used the walnut version, which has a little sharper, brighter sound.

Me -- I had one gobble over 70 times on the roost, but the area has a new clearcut and it affected the place where I set up. The old boy flew down at about 6:00, went silent (I thought he was coming in), and then I heard him way down over the hill.

Tomorrow I'll probably go out with my dad. He's 80, and I'd like him to get a gobbler with our call.

Steve  
When [url="http://www.EverydayHunter.com"]"The Everyday Hunter"[/url] isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » May 9th, 2010, 5:59 pm

Congratulations on the success of the folks using your calls, Steve. That's outstanding! They're some good lookin' scratch boxes.  You have to let us know when & where to get 'em. Good luck the rest of the way.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Bryan78

Postby Bryan78 » May 12th, 2010, 1:34 pm

Do you sell any of the calls you make?  If so, could you please send me a PM, thanks.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » May 12th, 2010, 4:29 pm

They're not for sale yet. They will be later this summer after I take care of a few other things. Right now the only ones I have are the ones I'm using. I need to make more.

Thanks for the kind words.

Steve

rsmithpa

Postby rsmithpa » May 16th, 2010, 3:48 am

Steve, they look real nice and good luck with them!
Full Fans, Longbeards, and Sharp Spurs

Previous

Return to Call Makers