humor without uniform

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
trkyklr

humor without uniform

Postby trkyklr » November 7th, 2008, 11:12 am

ok, i know a feller that just got a new lease,he thought he would do a little baiting for deer on it(baiting is illegal in tn) so he dumped out a bunch of corn & some apples around his deer stand.well back in archery season he saw a guy walking up the trail towards his stand,when the guy got close enuf to his stand that he could talk to him he said in a stearn voice "dude trespassing" & the man in camo replied "dude game warden" so of coarse he wrote him a ticket for 262.50$ & made him pick up all the corn & appels & told him not to come back to that stand for 10 days. i myself thought that it was pretty damn funny so i thought i would share it with all of the readers here on turkey & turkey hunting forum, hope i put a smile on all of your faces

hoosierhunter

RE: humor without uniform

Postby hoosierhunter » November 9th, 2008, 4:50 am

Hardee harr har, dats funny, I don't cars who ya rrrrr! da hooss

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 30th, 2008, 4:42 am

that is funny! just the other day i was talkin' with a feller from WELSTON, OH. told how he killed a deer couple years back. it died in a thicket so he dragged it out into a more open area to dress the beast. right after removing the unwanted ,the GW walks up and writes him a citation for movin' the cacass before tagging. this ain't so funny ,,,so be advised y'all,,, know the law.

Hognutz

Postby Hognutz » March 12th, 2010, 1:45 pm

That's getting a little crazy on enforcing the law. Stuff like that gives the wardens a bad name..Mike
And there I was...Knee deep in grenade pins..

Return to Off Topic