Spring Turkey season

SCHUNTER

RE: Spring Turkey season

Postby SCHUNTER » March 29th, 2010, 12:35 pm

i hunt down around megg's exxon. but i know the field that you are talking about near greenwood.i have ask the man that owns the field for 4yrs now.and he only let his family hunt it.but i keep asking every year.one day i hope he changes him mind.we have a good number of turkeys on the main club(1400 ac.) and we picked up a 500 ac.plot this past year that i have not seen a bird but seen plenty of sings. good luck this year.and let me know when you are ready to hunt down in horry county maybe we can trade a hunt or two.never hunted in horry county.

Swampgobbler

Postby Swampgobbler » April 3rd, 2010, 9:29 am

Schunter, are you hunting willow creek hunting club? I hunted that with a buddy a time or two and it was a pretty good spot. Just got the report from the horry county tract. Can't hunt it until the third week cause some pros are filming hunts there. Those birds are going to be shy by the time I get to go.

Swampgobbler

Postby Swampgobbler » April 3rd, 2010, 9:30 am

Schunter, are you hunting willow creek hunting club? I hunted that with a buddy a time or two and it was a pretty good spot. Just got the report from the horry county tract. Can't hunt it until the third week cause some pros are filming hunts there. Those birds are going to be shy by the time I get to go.

Previous

Return to South Carolina