Wounded Warrior hunt

fightingspurs

Wounded Warrior hunt

Postby fightingspurs » March 17th, 2010, 7:58 am

We at Fightingspurs turkeycalls with NWTF madison county longbeards will be taking two wounded warriors out Thunderchicken hunting in may its our first year doing this and are looking forward to it. We Outfitted these Hero's up from head to toe even new shotguns! We would like to thank Mossyoak and truglo,Otis,Remington,Montana decoys,Diaphresh and so many other companys for there contributions to these hero's. This will be a great weekend in may, vid and pics will be be on our facebook fan page and on rush tv in new york Im proud to support the wounded warriors project and hopefully next year we will do 4 hunts. 
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

Mossberg835

RE: Wounded Warrior hunt

Postby Mossberg835 » March 17th, 2010, 9:36 am

Thats awesome Fightingspurs. We wanted to be able to my grandpa out hunting again, but didnt have the resources, so its great to see u guys doing things like that. Way to go!!!
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 18th, 2010, 7:40 am

Thanks mossberg835 we try to give back to these great guys. And by the way thats all i use is the 835 great gun......

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » March 18th, 2010, 9:38 am

ORIGINAL: fightingspurs

Thanks mossberg835 we try to give back to these great guys. And by the way thats all i use is the 835 great gun......

Anytime man, and by the way[:D]... the 835 is the best turkey gun in my mind, has never failed us once, we might have failed it, but it hasnt failed us.[:D]
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » March 18th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Show them a great time they have earned it.
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 19th, 2010, 10:22 am

[
Anytime man, and by the way[:D]... the 835 is the best turkey gun in my mind, has never failed us once, we might have failed it, but it hasnt failed us.[:D]
[/quote] 

No doubt in my mind either I LOVE my 835 ! in fact i love em so much i just bought the 835 tactical turkey set up. And the 835 has never failed me or my staffers......

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 19th, 2010, 10:26 am

Hey steve these guys will be flawed at what we are giving them and the hunt will be amazing at the least.. We will post pics on my fan page on facebook and any vid we get. And you are right they do deserve it all for there service and i will get it for em as i myself are a disabled vet......

JeffCrez

Postby JeffCrez » March 31st, 2010, 5:20 am

fightingspurs, Very cool that you are putting together the "Wounded Warrior" hunt.
That warm spell we had during early March sure set spring in motion here in Dutchess County. Didn't help the maple syrup business much though. I hunt in Otsego Co. several times during the season. (Town/Decatur). Will be up there May 1st. Looking forward to results of your hunt. (just getting those guys out there will make their day a good one)
Good luck to you and the other NY turkey hunters here on the forum![:D]
"Fall hunting is maneuvers, Spring hunting is war".......Tom Kelly

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » March 31st, 2010, 6:37 am

Hey jeff thank you It will be a great hunt with these two soldiers. They can not wait and we cant too its like the night before christmas  lol... And yes it has been warm and some days cold but the toms are strutting and we heard some gobbling here. Well good luck this season and also let us know how you do

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » April 10th, 2010, 9:22 am

Hey all just droping a update on the hunt and whats been donated to us for these guys. Let me tell ya it was not easy to get some of the biggest companys to donate some even slammed the door on us... But these companys are the greatest and stepped up to the plate they are as followed. Blackhawk ind backpacks and tons of other stuff,Truglo 2 gobler stoppers,Otis tech 2 cleaning kits, diaphresh,primos shooting sticks,remington arms clothing, therma cell,mossy oak all clothing,muck boots,turkey tool by avid,walkers game ear,hs strutt 2 seats and other stuff,Nwtf madison co strutters,Fighting Spurs all turkey calls,Ol tom turkey vests,Browning 2 head lamps,Sportsmans adventures hunting and fishing store, Kicks chokes,Winchester ammo,And all at remington arms union for there donations to get these guys new guns,Blake davis Pro staff mossy oak,Catskill mountain embroidery for there donations of the shirts and the extra we bought for sale, These guys will be set and deserve even more.....The event name is Thunder in the hills turkey hunt and shirts will be forsale and all proceeds will go to the wounded warriors project..new updates will be posted soon.

Next

Return to New York