Pic Test

Tips for getting the most from this forum!
EMSDJ2

Pic Test

Postby EMSDJ2 » February 18th, 2010, 3:37 am

Seen this pic on another forum and thought it was very cool.

Fan Club

RE: Pic Test

Postby Fan Club » February 22nd, 2010, 6:15 am

It's a cool pic but I sure wouldn't pay that much to have a full gobbler mount and then put it in a glass case. Kinda defeats the purpose of trying to make it look natural, wouldn't you agree?

The gumball machine doesn't do much to enhance the natural beauty or show the proper respect for the animals either. That's just cheesey.
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

EMSDJ2

Postby EMSDJ2 » March 5th, 2010, 4:16 pm

From what i understood it's just his livingroom or mancave and the glass case was to keep either the dogs or cats from getting it.  I'm won't nock anything I don't have be it turkey in a case or gumballs in a case.  I just thought i was a nice picture to use for a trial pic.

Scooter

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » March 5th, 2010, 5:46 pm

ORIGINAL: EMSDJ2

From what i understood it's just his livingroom or mancave and the glass case was to keep either the dogs or cats from getting it.  I'm won't nock anything I don't have be it turkey in a case or gumballs in a case.  I just thought i was a nice picture to use for a trial pic.

I guess I shouldn't knock it either, it's a very cool looking room. The glass case makes sense for pets, I've heard dogs can destroy taxidermy. At any rate, thanks for sharing Scooter.

still don't like the gumballs though... [:D]
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Return to Forum Rules and Help