March 2010 Issue

Comments and suggestions about T&TH are welcome here.
allaboutshooting

March 2010 Issue

Postby allaboutshooting » January 22nd, 2010, 7:43 am

I received my T&TH magazine yesterday, January 20th, and had time to sit down and read most of  it, while I was waiting for Doris.

I normally thumb through the magazine, front to back, and note the articles that I want to read first. You made that much to difficult this time. I wanted to read them all...first!

I identified with the editorial in "Tree Call"! I like you Brian, have had to quit saving turkey parts.

National Forest Turkey Hunting OpportunitiesTurkey Hunting Lore and Lies, The Running of the Bulls and the "Remembering the Greats" article on Dwain Bland, quickly drew me in to them.

Random Thoughts, by Jim Schlender was thought provoking and lived up to his usual standards of excellence in writing.

I really appreciate all that is done to bring us such a high quality turkey hunting magazine. I look forward to reading it every time.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

swpatrkyhunter

RE: March 2010 Issue

Postby swpatrkyhunter » January 22nd, 2010, 7:55 am

It is a great issue! But. Most of them are. One of the few publications I read cover to cover.
If it gobbles,runs on gas, or is married to you it will give you trouble!

UNCLEJED

Postby UNCLEJED » January 23rd, 2010, 2:07 pm

Love all the issues. I get 'em and read them in 1 or 2 nights. Wish they were twice as thick though. There's always the website to come to. Thank you T&TH!

strut

Postby strut » January 25th, 2010, 4:27 pm

another great issue.i read them from cover to cover..i have every issue from #1 to now
every day is a good day when your above ground

Return to Magazine Feedback