Publish Turkey and turkey Hunting all year long!

Comments and suggestions about T&TH are welcome here.
grizzly

RE: Publish Turkey and turkey Hunting all year long!

Postby grizzly » July 16th, 2009, 12:44 am

if any of the editors of t and t.h read this post i have a suggestion could you start publishing a turkey gear preveiw like you do for d and d.h i just got mine yesterday and i love it[:)] wayne

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » July 17th, 2009, 4:25 am

ORIGINAL: grizzly

if any of the editors of t and t.h read this post i have a suggestion could you start publishing a turkey gear preveiw like you do for d and d.h i just got mine yesterday and i love it[:)] wayne

They already have one Griz. I first saw it in 2006 when it was sponsored by Realtree. Sold at the same newstands that carry T & TH.

PS- please excuse the quickie photo taken on my stove...it was handy!

"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

rutnstrutgamecalls

Postby rutnstrutgamecalls » August 21st, 2009, 3:11 pm

I do not know anything about Publishing or P{ublishing costs either. Iwould think that the Current Advertisers would welcome the possibility of advertising their products 12 months a year! Since I am already a subscriber of T & TH and D & DH, If the price was one and a half to two times the current Subscription Price. I think a lot of people would be looking for T & TH every month! IMO Turkey Hunters pursue their passion of Turkey Hunting 12 months a year! I know I do!
Tim Sandford
rutnstrutgamecalls@juno.com
www.rutnstrutgamecalls.com
NWTF Award Winning Call Maker
NWTF Diamond Life Sponsor Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member
Ducks Unlimited
NRA

rsmithpa

Postby rsmithpa » August 25th, 2009, 9:34 am

Tim, I agree with you and others on here.  I am turkey starved during those months when no mag publishes anything on turkey.  I like the idea of a on-line magazine, no paper and you still can advertise.  Just not sure of the advertising cost difference between paper and on-line.  In today's computer age and world, mags will almost be gone for sure. Now is a great time for T &TH to explore those possibilites if they haven't already.  Bottom line, I need my turkey fix more than several times a year.  I wouldn't mind seeing more articles on call makers like Tim.  There is plenty of talent out there. That is a whole different market and there is a base of hard core call collectors. Only wish I had the money to spend on custom made calls.  I get one or two a year, if possible. If not, then all the money goes into hunting wild turkey. 
Full Fans, Longbeards, and Sharp Spurs

rutnstrutgamecalls

Postby rutnstrutgamecalls » August 27th, 2009, 4:19 pm

Bob, That is the same way I feel! I think there is a market for it! I have found that a Serious Turkey Hunter will buy a Call that they like the way it sounds no matter what time of year it is! They are also looking for Serious Turkey Hunting information and/or talking Turkey all year long! I live and breath this stuff!

Tim Sandford
rutnstrutgamecalls@juno.com
www.rutnstrutgamecalls.com
NWTF Award Winning Call Maker
NWTF Diamond Life Sponsor Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member
Ducks Unlimited
NRA

Previous

Return to Magazine Feedback