what you doing now that's over

grizzly

what you doing now that's over

Postby grizzly » June 2nd, 2011, 11:30 am

ok new yorkers now that spring season over what do you guys do till fall season opens
me it's wood chuck hunting , fly fishing and some trips to the sportsmen club for a few rounds of sporting clays[:)]wayne

kygobbler

RE: what you doing now that's over

Postby kygobbler » June 2nd, 2011, 1:35 pm

Whats the deal griz? You only want to hear from yorkers only?[:D][:D] Im just joking with ya.......Well for right now Im hunting what is in season and thats squirrels and frogs and trying to setup a good rat hunt. Tonight, for example, Im going to do a little frog hunting and finally get my line wet and do a little fishing.

fightingspurs

Postby fightingspurs » June 3rd, 2011, 11:08 am

Shooting my bow getting ready for bow season and building calls some bass fishing some skeet and clays at my R&G club trying to get down south to do some gator hunting and hook up with some friends and oh yeah  tracking down my staffers to get them product Brian Bryan and Keith lol.....
Talk soon scott
Fightingspurs game calls - GOT BLOOD!!!

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » June 5th, 2011, 5:03 pm

BASS FISHING! im a serious bass fishermen. My brother and i have started to fish tournaments. caught 350 bass last year 4 4plus pounders only gone 4 times this year and already caught close to a hundred bass and usually dont even fish from a boat and dont fish ponds a lot. caught 47 the other day, 41 of them on a spinnerbait. With that im signing off until fall season starts, too much fishing to do, so good bye my fellow addicts![:D]
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

Ruttinbull

Postby Ruttinbull » June 6th, 2011, 3:52 am

I've been crying myself to sleep alot.... it just aint fair.

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » June 6th, 2011, 9:14 am

I feel your pain ruttinbull. There is no worse feeling than crying yourself to sleep and then have nightmares when you do fall asleep. Like the one where there is five longbeards five yards away gobbling and laughing at you because you dont have a gun.

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » June 6th, 2011, 10:53 am

can you say honey do honey do[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » June 6th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Now that turkey hunting is over, I'm trying to find time to make some turkey calls, clean my garage, starighten up my office, mow my lawn (first fix my flat tire, which found a nail one of the roofers left behind last week), catch up on some writing... the list goes on and one.

Steve
When [url="http://www.EverydayHunter.com"]"The Everyday Hunter"[/url] isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

kenturkey89

Postby kenturkey89 » June 7th, 2011, 3:18 am

I've kept pretty busy since the closing day of turkey season and my list includes:

Making plenty of turkey calls
Working in hay
Fishing
Shooting sporting clays
Getting ready for school again!
Brian

Return to New York